Sell Foreign currency at Bangalore
Sell currency at Bangalore
Planning to sell foreign currency at Bangalore? Want to know the best and authentic modes of selling currency without any hassles? If yes, then here are some tips for you to sell currency easily at Bangalore and to get the best foreign exchange rate while you exchange the currency.
Why Unimoni India is one of the best choices to sell foreign currency in Bangalore?
- Unimoni is an RBI recognized AD II category license, holder
- Unimoni serves you with the best foreign exchange rates
- Unimoni offers the finest and quick services
- Unimoni is your most trusted hands while you opt to sell currency at Bangalore
Years of Expertise
BRANCHES WITH EXPERT
What are the documents required to sell foreign currency in Bangalore?
If you want to sell foreign currency at Bangalore and want to get the best foreign exchange rate, you need to submit the below listed documents to the authorized dealer you are approaching to sell currency at Bangalore.
If you are a resident individual of India, then you need to provide any of the below officially valid document (OVD) with address of resident Indian
- Driving license
- Pan card with any address proof
- Voter’s identity card
- Aadhar card
At times, you are also requested to submit the source of foreign exchange as well to sell currency at Bangalore
As mentioned above, all these documents are necessary in case you are a resident individual of India. But in case you are not a resident of India, then you need to provide the below set of documents to sell foreign currency in Bangalore.
If you are NRI, then submit the below documents
- Valid passport with address
- Departure and arrival emigration Indian seal to confirm NRI status of customer
- Currency declaration form (CDF), in case of foreign currency notes, exceed the limit of USD 5000 or its equivalent
If you are a foreigner, then provide
- Valid passport with address
- Valid Indian visa or OCI card
- Arrival emigration Indian seal to confirm the status of customer
- Permanent address declaration duly signed from foreign tourists, in case passport doesn’t have an address page
- Currency declaration form (CDF), in case of foreign currency notes exceed the limit of USD 5000 or its equivalent
Also, excluding the case of Foreigner, a PAN card is compulsory for all transactions equal to 10 lakhs and above.
If you have a lump sum amount of foreign currency with you, then stop hesitating and sell the currency now without the fear of any loss, because Unimoni is here to serve you with the best foreign exchange rate ever!
Who to contact to sell foreign currency at Bangalore and to grab the best foreign exchange rate?
If you are looking to sell foreign currency in Bangalore, please feel free to get in touch with us by visiting our website https://www.unimoni.in/ and put a query or chat with us at the toll-free number 1800 102 0555 or WhatsApp us at +91 9946086666 or mail us at email@example.com You can also visit any nearby branches of Unimoni in Bangalore for more services.
F-102, 1st FLOOR, SURAJ PALAZA,
NO.196/8-8, 8TH F MAIN ROAD,
3RD BLOCK, JAYA NAGAR,
BANGALORE, KARNATAKA – 560 011
BUILDING NO: 343, 1ST FLOOR,
NEAR ADIYAR ANAND BHAVAN,
OPP HDFC BANK, 1ST BANGALORE,
KORAMANGALA. -560 095
NO. 12/13, GROUND FLOOR,
NORTH BLOCK, MANIPAL CENTRE,
SDICKENSON ROAD, BANGALORE
MG ROAD KARNATAKA – 560042
SITE NO. 21, SHOP NO. 3 & 4
1ST FLOOR, M.T.K REDDY COMPLEX,
OUTER RING JUNCTION, MARATHAHALLI
BANGALORE -560 037
1ST FLOOR, #3-Y, 59TH CROSS
3RD BLOCK, RAJAJINAGAR
NEAR BHASYAM CIRCLE BANGALORE,
KARNATKA – 560 010
94/1, NSN COMPLEX, 1ST FLOOR,
1ST CROSS, NEAR RT NAGAR,
OPP GANGA NAGAR BUS STAND, BANGALORE
R T NAGAR, KARNATAKA – 560032
NO: 2049, 1ST FLOOR,
NEAR MOTHER DIARY CIRCLE,
MIG 3RD PHASE, YELAHANKA
BANGALORE KARNATAKA -560 064