Currency exchange service in Bheemgal
Easy and Safe Money Transfer from Bheemgal.
The number of International money transfers increased after the introduction of Liberalized Remittance Scheme (LRS) by the Reserve Bank of India. Under LRS, all resident individuals, including minors, are allowed to freely remit up to USD 2,50,000 per financial year (April – March) for any permissible current or capital account transaction or a combination of both. Gift or Donation, Emigration, Maintenance of close relatives abroad, Going abroad for employment are the major purposes allowed under this scheme. If you have any foreign exchange or remittance needs from Bheemgal, Unimoni can help with the best rate possible compared to market rates.
How does International Money Transfer Work?
The most common way of international money transfer is through the SWIFT or Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication network. The SWIFT network is a messaging protocol. This network is used to send information from one bank to another. Indian Banks and RBI approved Authorized Dealers like Unimoni has arrangements with major banks across the globe to receive SWIFT messages which ensures safe and secure outward remittances from India.
Points to Consider:
There is a lot to think about when transferring funds abroad. Determining how to send money abroad is easier once you understand the pros and cons of each service.
- Exchange Rates: Take note of the exchange rates while opting for the services. Foreign exchange rates are always fluctuating hence it is often advisable to check the rate especially in case of higher amounts.
- Service Provider: Choose the most secured and trusted service provider for international money transfers.
- Transaction Charges: It is often advisable to rely on authorized service providers who provide standard transfer fees.
- Money Transfer Limits: One can send up to USD 2,50,000 under Liberalised Remittance Scheme (LRS) in a financial year.
- Time for Overseas Transfer: SWIFT Transfer can take up to 48 working hours for the funds to be credited to the beneficiary account in Abroad. Sometimes, the
Years of Expertise
BRANCHES WITH EXPERT
Essential Documents Required for Money Transfer:
The documents required for international money transfer mainly depends on the purpose for which you are transferring the fund. PAN Card is a must for doing overseas remittances. Main documents include:
- A2 Form.
- PAN Card copy.
- Other KYC documents (based on purpose).
Authentic and Transparent:
Unimoni India is an Authorized Dealer II and is a leader for Send Money Abroad in India with a good number of branch networks. Unimoni India is the first Company in India to get Authorized Dealer II license and specialized in Sending Money Abroad for majority of Indians. If you are looking to send money abroad from India, and especially from Bheemgal, please feel free to get in touch with us by visiting our website https://www.unimoni.in/ and put a query or chat with us at the toll-free number 1800 102 0555 or WhatsApp us at +91 9946086666 or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.