Fast Foreign Money Transfers from Bheemgal
Whether you need to send money to pals down the block (correct?) or family on the other side of the world, Unimoni will get your money to them swiftly and securely.
We realize that global ambition brings global obstacles, and we’re here to help by providing seamless cross-border financial services. Consider us your digital financial advisor, who assists you in transferring your hard-earned money abroad. You can think on what is truly important when you have all of your international money transfer solutions in one location. We’ve designed it just for go-getters like you so that you can transfer those huge sums with ease.
Money Transfer Documentation
The purpose of the transfer mainly determines the documentation needed for an international money transfer. A PAN card is required for overseas money transfers. Below is a list of the essential papers for money transfers:
- Form A2.
- Copy of your PAN card
- Other documentation proving your identity (based on purpose).
RBI’s Role in Foreign Money Transfers:
The RBI (Reserve Bank Of India) closely monitors all international money transfers, and service providers must provide transaction reports regularly. Under the Liberalized Remittance Scheme, the Reserve Bank of India imposed specific restrictions for overseas money transfers from India (LRS). A resident Indian can transmit up to USD 2,50,000 abroad in a fiscal year. If you need an exemption exceeding this limit, you must first obtain RBI approval. The RBI has established several purposes and standards for international money transfers. You can transfer money overseas through an Authorized Service Provider for a variety of reasons, including:
- Overseas Education.
- Overseas Employment.
- Emigration Fees.
- Visa Fees.
- Maintenance of Close Relatives.
- Medical treatment abroad Etc.
How can you send money internationally from Bheemgal securely and conveniently?
- Select a legal remittance partner: For a secure and hassle-free international money transfer from Bheemgal to other countries, always use an approved dealer having an AD II license from the Reserve Bank of India.
- Know how much you can spend: Under the RBI’s Liberalized Remittance Scheme, recipients receiving money from India are subject to specific restrictions and guidelines. An Indian citizen can send up to USD 250,000 per year to meet their needs in another country.
- Foreign exchange rates: For a seamless and cost-effective way to transfer money overseas from Bheemgal to other countries, it is always good to gather information on the most recent exchange rates and related costs of the services accessible.
Years of Expertise
BRANCHES WITH EXPERT
Better Payment Experience through Unimoni:
Unimoni is the first company in India to get the AD II license from RBI and is a leader for Send Money Abroad in India with a good number of branch networks. If you are looking to send money abroad from India, and especially from Bheemgal, please feel free to get in touch with us by visiting our website https://www.unimoni.in/ and put a query or chat with us at the toll-free number 1800 102 0555 or WhatsApp us at +91 9946086666 or mail us at email@example.com. We assure you of the best money transfer experience through Unimoni.