University fee payment from India | Money transfer from Chennai
University fee payment from India
Chennai is one of the rising economic cities with a higher potential for business and other forms of development. More than 8 million people across the state are involved in software development and business process that has created ample ground for all sorts of business to thrive and grow. People moving out to various countries have created a great necessity for Money transfer for education purpose from Chennai to for University fee payment from India. At the outset, it is most important to get the best rates from the reliable hands of the industry that would be lucrative.
What are the prerequisites of University fee payment from India?
- The amount should be for paying the fees of a university or college for education.
- The sender should be a close relative of the student to do money transfer for education purpose from Chennai.
- The receiver should be a student of a University or college.
Years of Expertise
BRANCHES WITH EXPERT
Why students prefer to study abroad?
- Enhanced career advantage
- For being internationally competitive
- Diversity of nationality
- Better quality education
- Flexibility in opting for quality courses
- Guidance from elite professors
- Attractive compensations or salaries offered for jobs abroad
What are the documents required for University fee payment from India?
- The most important and mandatory document is your valid ID proof and PAN Card
- Application Form
- Air Ticket
- Certificates relating to the qualifications
- Admission Letter from overseas College/University/Educational Institution.
Foreign currency demand draft is better known as FCDD
What is FCDD?
- FCDD or foreign currency demand draft is made in foreign currency with the desirable amount that needs to be remitted.
- Most reliable instrument for Money transfer for education purpose from Bangalore to any part of the world.
- Available in all exceedingly demanded currencies
- Valid for 3 months
- Primarily used for Education, Employment purposes, Immigration, Visa fees, etc
- Payments can be done through Foreign Currency Demand Draft in foreign banks and get it cleared
- Nominal charges are taking for making the draft
- Rely on authorized financial institutions with a license from the Reserve Bank of India
How much money can be taken as FCDD?
- Send up to $ 250000 per Financial Year under the LRS scheme for education as per RBI guidelines
What is TT or Telegraphic Transfer – SWIFT?
Transfer of funds through telex/telegram, also known as Telegraphic Transfer (TT). Funds are transferred from the bank of the remitter in one country to the bank account of the beneficiary in another country
- Most recommended and only electronic mode to transfer money as per the Reserve Bank of India
- It has guaranteed pace and security for faster credits
- Trouble-free and highly secured way to send money abroad
- Almost worthwhile for every personal transaction under this method
- You can transfer money directly to the bank accounts abroad
How much money can be sent as TT?
- Send up to 250,000 dollars in a year on a personal account
- Transfer up to 1,000,000 dollars in a year on a business account
- Send up to 10,000 dollars per day using a bank debit
How much money transfer for education purpose from Chennai is possible?
You might be sending money for University fee payment from India and that has a certain condition to be kept in mind which are
- An amount of $ 250000 per Financial Year under the LRS scheme is permissible for a student studying abroad per academic year, to do Money transfer for education purpose from Chennai.
- A student going from higher studies abroad can receive remittances up to $ 250000 per Financial Year under the LRS scheme Indian close relatives to pay University fee payment from India
What are special requirements for GIC education payment?
GIC of Guaranteed Investment Certificate is a Canadian investment offering a definite rate of return for a stipulated tenure with a low-risk profile.
- The maximum amount of CAD 10200 for an academic year
- Sender and receiver should always be the same student pursuing education
- The name of the student, ID number, and GIC is to be mandatorily mentioned.
- Offer letter, student passport copy along with GIC Letter is required.
Where to contact for Money transfer for education purpose from Chennai and to get the best money transfer rate?
If you are looking for Money transfer for education purpose from Chennai, please feel free to get in touch with by visiting our website https://www.unimoni.in/ and put a query or chat with us at the toll-free number 1800 102 0555 or WhatsApp us at +91 9946086666 or mail us at email@example.com
You can also visit any nearby branches of Unimoni in Chennai to avail of the best money transfer rate and instant money transfer from Chennai. Unimoni can serve you better with all the updated and customized services according to your needs.
NO. 9, LB ROAD,
NEAR ANANTHA BHAVAN SWEETS,
TAMIL NADU – 600020
PLOT NO.11, SHOP NO: 470,
1ST FLOOR, OPPOSITE TO PERAMBUR SRINIVAS
TAMIL NADU-600 053
NO 142, GROUND FLOOR,
U.H CENTRE, GREAMS ROAD
CHENNAI MOUNT ROAD,
TAMIL NADU – 600 006
7/21, SAINT PATRICK COMPLEX,
INDIRA GANDHI ROAD (GST ROAD),
TAMIL NADU – 600 043
SHOP NO 68,
MADHAVARAM HIGH ROAD,
TAMIL NADU – 600 011