Send money internationally from Chennai
Send money internationally from Chennai
The metropolitan city Chennai is witnessing a hike in demand for send money internationally as a lot of folks from the city are flying to different parts of the world for meeting various purposes. The current scenario has necessitated a need for a better and money transfer service facility at the best money transfer rate from Chennai. Since money remittance abroad is a common need now, everyone requires a quick transfer to meet the urgencies abroad. All those who are looking to avail of the best service to remit money abroad from Chennai can now find all the relevant details and points here to carry out the transaction more easily and trouble-free.
Which are the trusted sources in Chennai to send money internationally?
Approach an authorised money changer with AD II and FFMC license from Reserve Bank of India to send money internationally. Approaching a money changer without an appropriate license is not safe as they can drag you to fraudulent activities and other annoyances. An authorised money changer always helps you to make a money transfer service from Chennai at the best money transfer rate.
How does a beneficiary overseas, receives the money send from Chennai?
Money transfer service via the wire transfer facility aids the receiver to get the amount credited in his account. The latest services have made it easy for the beneficiaries in overseas countries to receive the money promptly from any part of the globe.
Whether a PAN card is important to send money internationally?
Yes, a sender in Chennai requires a PAN card to make a money transfer service from Chennai and to gain the service at the best money transfer rate. Currently, a person without a PAN number is not allowed to remit money overseas from India.
Years of Expertise
BRANCHES WITH EXPERT
What is FCDD?
- FCDD or foreign currency demand draft is made in foreign currency with the desirable amount that needs to be remitted.
- The most reliable instrument for fund transfer from Delhi to any part of the world.
- Available in all exceedingly demanded currencies
- Valid for 3 months
- Primarily used for Education, Employment purposes, Immigration, Visa fees, etc.
- Payments can be done through Foreign Currency Demand Draft in foreign banks and get it cleared
- Nominal charges are taken to make the draft
- Rely on authorized financial institutions with a license from the Reserve Bank of India
How much money can be sent as TT?
Send 250000 in a financial year on a personal account
What is TT or Telegraphic Transfer – SWIFT?
- Transfer of funds through telex/telegram, also known as Telegraphic Transfer (TT). Funds are transferred from the bank of the remitter in one country to the bank account of the beneficiary in another country
- Most recommended and only electronic mode for a wire transfer as per Reserve Bank of India
- It has guaranteed pace and security for faster credits
- Trouble-free and highly secured way to wire transfer
- Almost worthwhile for every personal transaction under this method
- You can transfer money directly to the bank accounts abroad
How much money can be taken as FCDD?
- Send up to USD 250000 in a year for education under the Liberalised Remittance Scheme as per RBI guidelines
- Transfer up to USD 250000 in a year for education and medical treatment, etc.
Which are the documents required to send money internationally from Chennai?
Yes, it is possible for you to make a currency exchange just before your trip. It is always best to buy foreign currency before your travel since it prevents you from a hike in cost that might happen due to fluctuations in foreign exchange rates. You can also, buy foreign exchange for up to 60 days before your travel date.
Where to contact for money transfer service from Chennai and to get the best money transfer rate?
If you are looking to exchange currency from Chennai, please feel free to get in touch with us by visiting our website https://www.unimoni.in/ and put a query or chat with us at the toll-free number 1800 102 0555 or WhatsApp us at +91 9946086666 or mail us at email@example.com
You can also visit any nearby branches of Unimoni in Chennai to avail the best money transfer rate and money transfer service from Chennai. Unimoni can serve you better with all the updated and customized services according to your needs.
NO. 9, LB ROAD,
NEAR ANANTHA BHAVAN SWEETS,
TAMIL NADU – 600020
PLOT NO.11, SHOP NO: 470,
1ST FLOOR, OPPOSITE TO PERAMBUR SRINIVAS
TAMIL NADU-600 053
NO 142, GROUND FLOOR,
U.H CENTRE, GREAMS ROAD
CHENNAI MOUNT ROAD,
TAMIL NADU – 600 006
7/21, SAINT PATRICK COMPLEX,
INDIRA GANDHI ROAD (GST ROAD),
TAMIL NADU – 600 043
SHOP NO 68,
MADHAVARAM HIGH ROAD,
TAMIL NADU – 600 011