Customer Grievance Redressal Policy
Customer Protection and Grievance Redressal Policy
The Company, Unimoni Financial Services Ltd (Former UAE Exchange & Financial Services Ltd), has adopted the following policy for handling customer complaints/grievances. This policy will be applicable to all customers of the Company. Customer service is extremely important for sustained business growth and as an organisation we strive to ensure that our customers receive exemplary service across different touch points. Customer complaint constitute an important voice of customer, and this policy details complaint handling through a structured grievance redressal framework. Complaint redressal is supported by a review mechanism, to minimize the recurrence of similar issues in future. The objective of the policy is to ensure that:
- All customers are always treated fairly and without any bias
- All issues raised by customers are dealt with courtesy and resolved on time
- Customers are made completely aware of their rights so that they can opt for alternative remedies if they are not fully satisfied with our response or resolution to their complaint.
To ensure this the Company shall
- Ensure visibility and accessibility of complaint handling process to all complainants
- Handle Complaints professionally & in a transparent manner
- Ensure Objectivity in the complaint handling process
- Ensure confidentiality of Complainants information unless required for addressing the complaint
- The customer is provided with information regarding the channels they can access to service their requirements and resolve their issues. In addition, the turn-aroundtime for issues to be redressed, including investigation and resolution will be communicated transparently.
- Information on the process of escalation of complaints to the next level, in case the customer is not satisfied with the resolution provided by the current level in the Company will be made available in the Company’s website.
- The Company has forums at various levels to review customer grievances and enhance the quality of customer service.
Details to be furnished in a Complaint:
For effective redressal of the Complaint, it is important that the customer furnish complete details of the grievance to the Company which shall include both personal as well as transaction details viz., Name and address, contact Phone Number and/or E Mail Address, details of the complaint and the details of the transaction aggrieved from (such as the Transaction Voucher Number, type of service availed etc).
We assure you that your personal details furnished to us shall be used only for processing the Complaints registered under this Policy
Mechanism to handle Complaints / Grievance:
In order to effectively understand and address customer Grievances, the Company shall open multiple channels of communication. Customer may escalate/lodge the complaint with the Company via any of the below mentioned touch points for redressal. Requisite systems are in place to receive/address and resolve customers/applicants queries, requests and complaints at all touch points (complaint no. to be furnished, if any received ).
- Email to:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Whatsapp to No.: 9946086666;
- Call to Toll fee No: 1800 102 0555;
- Provide feedback at www.unimoni.in
- Post complaint to: 1st floor, Airlines Building, M G Road, Kochi – 682011
- Mail to Local touch points in the respective areas
Escalation Matrix with TAT
Over and above our vast network of branches, customers are provided with local touch points for easy redressal of their grievances. The customer grievance as escalated from the touch points shall be again addressed by the different levels of Nodal officers of the company within specified time periods. The details of touch points and the nodal officers with TAT is provided below:
Local touch points –
- Mr. Vivek K
Contact no : 75062 76336
Email ID : email@example.com
- Mr. Denny Jacob
Contact no : 93880 20256
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
- . Mr.Kumar Gau raw
Contact no : 93334 73014
Email ID : email@example.com
- Mr. Dinesh R M
Contact no : 93870 85048
Email ID : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nodal Officer Level 1
Mr.Rajesh M C
Contact no 9847337156
Email ID :email@example.com
- Nodal Officer Level 2
Ms. Smitha Surendran
Contact no :9947154073
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nodal Officer Level 3
Mr. Ranjith Babu R
Conatct No: 9847338820
Email ID :email@example.com
|SI||Name, Contact No,& Email ID||Area Of Operation|
Mr. Vivek K,
|Gujarat,Union Territories of Dadra and Nagar Haveli,Daman and Diu , Madhya Pradesh , Andhra Pradesh and Telangana, Districts of Mumbai, Mumbai Suburban and Thane, Goa and Maharashtra, (except the districts of Mumbai, Mumbai Suburban and Thane) , Chhattisgarh|
Mr. Denny Jacob
|Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Union Territories of Puducherry (except Mahe Region) and Andaman and
Mr.Kumar Gau raw
|Odisha , Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, Union Territory of Chandigarh and Panchkula, Yamuna Nagar and Ambala Districts of Haryana, Uttarakhand and seven districts of Uttar Pradesh viz., Saharanpur, Shamli (Prabudh Nagar), Muzaffarnagar, Baghpat, Meerut, Bijnor and Amroha (Jyotiba Phule Nagar), Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland and Tripura, Rajasthan, State of Jammu and Kashmir, Uttar Pradesh (excluding Districts of Ghaziabad, Gautam Buddha Nagar, Saharanpur, Shamli (Prabudh Nagar), Muzaffarnagar, Baghpat, Meerut, Bijnor and Amroha (Jyotiba Phule Nagar) , West Bengal and Sikkim , Delhi , Haryana (except Panchkula, Yamuna Nagar and Ambala Districts) and Ghaziabad and Gautam Budh Nagar districts of Uttar Pradesh , Bihar, Jharkhand|
Mr. Dinesh R M
|Kerala, Union Territory of Lakshadweep and Union Territory of Puducherry (only Mahe Region).|
if the complaint is not redressed by the company within a period of 30 days, customer have an option to file a complaint with Ombudsman for Digital Transactions in the manner as prescribed by the regulator. .
Recording and Tracking the Progress of Complaint:
All the complaints received by Company will be recorded and tracked for end-to-end resolution. For each submitted complaint, Customer will be issued a complaint token number. Whenever customer contacts the Company to track the progress of his complaint, he should quote this number, which will be helpful for the executive to respond with promptness.
The complaints would essentially provide valuable insight into areas of improvement within the Company’s internal processes and procedures (including automated processes) that impact the Company’s ability to conduct its business efficiently and successfully. The grievances/complaints received shall be analyzed to:
- Identify and extract issues that concern the Policyholder.
- Map processes of handling the issue, determine if the current process is followed optimally.
- Identify root cause of complaints and erring units, if any.
- Initiate process changes, if required.
- Track the impact of process change
Review of the Policy: The policy will be reviewed at regular intervals.