Overseas payment from Delhi
Overseas payment from Delhi
A major portion of Delhi’s general public is now living around other parts of the globe. In order to achieve a higher standard of living and better understanding about the world, people shifted from their home country to abroad nations. An increase in this has eventually gave a push to the demand in overseas payment from Delhi.
There are several reasons for which people move to abroad countries. Some of those motives, which are most common are listed below;
- Medical Treatment
- Film Shooting
- Leisure trips
- Participation in global conference and specialised training
Above are the mainstream purposes for which people drift to overseas nations and this has increased the need for overseas payment from Delhi. Whatsoever be your requisite for money transfer to abroad country, there are various methods of overseas payment from Delhi currently accessible to carry out the transaction without much delays.
Years of Expertise
BRANCHES WITH EXPERT
What are the most popular ways of overseas payment from Delhi?
The two mostly picked options to easy money remittance from Delhi to abroad are as below:
- FCDD and
- Swift transfer
FCDD – FOREIGN CURRENCY DEMAND DRAFT
- Finest and best method of overseas payment from India, especially from Delhi
- A paper instrument prearranged in the form of a demand draft which can be submitted to foreign banks and get the credit over the clearing process.
- Almost all of the highly demanded currencies can be taken as FCDD
- The draft is active till 3 months from the date of issue
- It is mostly used for education’s purpose and apt for all kinds of overseas payment from Delhi
TT (TELEGRAPHIC TRANSFER) – SWIFT TRANSFER
- An electric process of remitting money abroad, which is to be credited to the recipient’s account
- It has a certain assured speed in overseas payment from Delhi and promises the perfect security of your money
- Swift transfer gets directly credited to the bank account of the foreign countries and to the beneficiaries’ account
How can you make a safe and easy overseas payment from Delhi?
- Choose the authorised dealer with AD II license from regulators like Reserve Bank of India for the overseas payments from Delhi to abroad countries for a safe and hassle less transaction.
- For beneficiaries receiving money from India, there are some limits and rules set by the Reserve Bank of India under the Liberalised Remittance Scheme. A person from India can send up to USD 250,000 per year for their requirements abroad
- It is often better to collect the info of the latest foreign exchange rates and connected charges of the facilities available for a smooth and lucrative overseas payment from Delhi to abroad countries.
If you are looking to make overseas payment from India, and especially from Delhi, please feel free to get in touch with us by visiting our website https://www.unimoni.in/ and put a query or chat with us at the toll-free number 1800 102 0555 or WhatsApp us at +91 9946086666 or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.You can also visit any nearby branches of Unimoni in Delhi for having a hassle less swift transfer from India.
D-2 VIKAS MARG,
NEW DELHI-110 092
A-337, 1ST FLOOR,
CHARAN DAS COMPLEX, VASANT KUNJ ROAD
DELHI – 110 037