Foreign Currency Exchange in Bangalore
Foreign Currency Exchange in Bangalore
Bangalore is a high-tech city that reigns large in the industry of technology. Popularly known as the Silicon Valley of India has various IT hubs, start-ups, and tech companies. Bangalore has a large population moving out to various parts of the country. People move out of the city in search of higher life, education, and other aspirations creating a necessity for Foreign Currency Exchange in Bangalore. With a large number of competitors in the foreign exchange industry, it is often hard to decide for a reliable one.
What is the limit of foreign currency exchange in cash mode?
- The maximum permissible amount in the form of cash is Rs.50, 000/-. Hence authorized dealers often recommend to transact amount above Rs.50, 000/- through online modes.
- Take some cash as per your requirement, rest can be taken in the form of a card. During travel rely on travel cards for POS payments and rest in cash so that your cash does not get exhausted much before your needs.
How to exchange foreign currency?
- Try to analyze present currency rates by calling authorized dealers holding a license from RBI
- Get your KYC documents ready before approaching the dealer as KYC is mandatory for such authenticated service providers
- Copy of any personal ID, self-attested with the date is the most essential, and remember to put the date to avoid misuse of your KYC document
- It is advisable to count your currency before submitting and count your exchanged currency before leaving the counter
Years of Expertise
BRANCHES WITH EXPERT
Things to remember while exchanging foreign currency
- Authorized currency exchangers in India have a regular analysis of the market fluctuations and consistently comply with the regulatory norms. Hence it’s essential to check with an authorized foreign currency exchange dealer for better rates.
- These exchange offices provide the cheapest and best currency exchange rates.
- It is often advisable to avoid currency exchange in Bangalore airports during the last-minute rushes to catch the flight.
- Check online for foreign currency exchange rates to know are the best rates available.
- Try carrying 60% of the money required in cash while traveling abroad.
- Get a foreign currency card for your travel abroad to swipe at POS or for other overseas payments.
- Exchange foreign currency that is leftover with you with the nearest currency exchange dealer at the earliest as its illegal to hold foreign currency in India for long.
What are the cautionary steps to be taken care while exchanging foreign currency?
Various fake currency dealers with no valid license exist in the marketplace and approaching them might lead to mishaps. It is often advisable to rely on the Reserve Bank of India license holders who have standard procedures and fixed offices to cater to your currency exchange requirements.
Please feel free to get in touch with us by visiting our website https://www.unimoni.in/ and put a query or chat with us at the toll-free number 1800 102 0555 or WhatsApp us at +91 9946086666 or mail us at email@example.com
It is always handy to gain a little information about the foreign currency exchange in Bangalore and the places to get the best exchange rates.
Since its launch, Unimoni India has always delivered exceptional services at any time as per demands. With its gifted services and first-rate development, the company has grown to a breakthrough in the industry building a place for itself in the financial arena. The company has also been profound to supply money transfer services along with several other linked flexible supporting services like buy and sell foreign currency, prepaid multi-currency travel card, share trading, ticketing and tours, travel insurance, and both domestic and international money transfer service for 2 decades. The best foreign currency exchange in Bangalore is just a touch away! Visit in person at the branch address as mentioned below.
F-102, 1st FLOOR, SURAJ PALAZA,
NO.196/8-8, 8TH F MAIN ROAD,
3RD BLOCK, JAYA NAGAR,
BANGALORE, KARNATAKA – 560 011
BUILDING NO: 343, 1ST FLOOR,
NEAR ADIYAR ANAND BHAVAN,
OPP HDFC BANK, 1ST BANGALORE,
KORAMANGALA. -560 095
NO. 12/13, GROUND FLOOR,
NORTH BLOCK, MANIPAL CENTRE,
SDICKENSON ROAD, BANGALORE
MG ROAD KARNATAKA – 560042
SITE NO. 21, SHOP NO. 3 & 4
1ST FLOOR, M.T.K REDDY COMPLEX,
OUTER RING JUNCTION, MARATHAHALLI
BANGALORE -560 037
1ST FLOOR, #3-Y, 59TH CROSS
3RD BLOCK, RAJAJINAGAR
NEAR BHASYAM CIRCLE BANGALORE,
KARNATKA – 560 010
94/1, NSN COMPLEX, 1ST FLOOR,
1ST CROSS, NEAR RT NAGAR,
OPP GANGA NAGAR BUS STAND, BANGALORE
R T NAGAR, KARNATAKA – 560032
NO: 2049, 1ST FLOOR,
NEAR MOTHER DIARY CIRCLE,
MIG 3RD PHASE, YELAHANKA
BANGALORE KARNATAKA -560 064