International Money Transfer for Emigration
International Money Transfer for Emigration
A better life, higher education, repayment of all debts, and a kick-start to a new lifestyle is always a cherished dream that every heart cajoles. Then it’s the right time to get your application for PR or permanent residency approved. What next? Once PR status is approved, many requirements of emigration documentation with consultancy or the country’s embassy, send money abroad for emigration process, etc. crops up. Make your aspiration for a stay overseas all the more pleasant and interesting. No wonder there is a huge crowd aligned for international money transfer for emigration in India and other countries.
What is Emigration?
Any native of a country or an Indian move to other country for employment is better known as emigration.
Why international money transfer for emigration is a necessity?
The process of emigration is often time-consuming and involves various procedures and payments hence the requirement for international money transfer for emigration from India and other countries is also gaining momentum.
Must-know facts about international money transfer for emigration!!
- All can send money abroad for emigration purpose
- A maximum amount of USD 250, 000 can be sent for emigration in a financial year under Liberalised Remittance Scheme (LRS).
- The most essential documents for emigration are Retail Outward Remittance Application – A2 cum LRS Declaration, Passport Copy, Emigration Visa, and a copy of the PAN card.
- No country entertains any sort of remittance for earning credit points to make the applicant eligible for PR status.
What all do you need if you are migrating?
- Visa or permit to work or study
- Flight tickets and travel insurance
- Get the help of an attorney for ever-changing immigration policies
- Test your English proficiency as the score really matters
- Ensure your account security rather than falling prey to cybercrime
- Fetch the purpose for which you are hiving out
Can I send money to overseas consultancy for my migration documentation?
- Get an invoice with the amount required to send money abroad for emigration mentioned accurately
- The amount can be sent abroad for PR documentation through Swift transfer to the consultant’s account
Years of Expertise
BRANCHES WITH EXPERT
What are different ways for international money transfer for emigration?
You being an applicant for emigration have to pay a non-refundable processing fee for residence permits, citizenship, and visa. This fee is often remitted to overseas agents or consultants through reliable foreign exchange companies. Reserve Bank of India license holder financial institutions are only recommended for sending such amount as
FCDD or foreign currency demand draft to be sent to them for overseas bank deposit.
Send money for immigration fee as Swift transfer to be credited to the overseas bank account
After getting your visa or permit process, make all your must-haves ready.
How money can I take or send money abroad for emigration?
- You can send money abroad for emigration in the form of
- FCDD issued in your name can also be taken. On reach overseas, open an account with any bank to convert or encash it to make payments
- You already have an account overseas, then just send the total amount directly to your account through Swift money transfer
- You can also take a Currency of USD 3000 or equivalent for each family member.
- Send money abroad for Emigration should always be in the name of the beneficiary or to the beneficiary’s account. No third-party account is entertained in this case.
Get to know about the most things to possess for Emigration.
- Approved seal on your passport
- Bio-metric scanning at some countries
- Immigration visa or permit received
- An appointment letter might also be required
- A medical certificate might also be required
Equip yourself with all information before setting in for the final day to move out to the land of your dreams.
5 Most attractive Immigration Friendly Countries to Move Easily
Immigration procedures are getting tighter than ever due to the influx of immigrants to the country. Exemplary skills are a prerequisite for acquiring a visa as that still stands a major task, to be sorted out in sequences. 5 inviting immigration-friendly countries that are still open to moving easily, is here for your exploration.
- Canada has always been an apple of the eye for all aspirants with the rating of United Nations as the best country for living. It houses some of the best-graded Universities that would be a pride to study. That is just one reason to go for but there are many to run for like an excellent lifestyle, great job opportunities, and more.
- Panama houses some of the best beaches, a proactive economy, friendly natives, and more. That is more than the reason to opt for emigration No hassle of citizenship test or language proficiency requirement but an unleashed run for the residency status in Panama. Just stay for 5 years in Panama and apply for the PR there.
- Australia is yet another treat for PR seekers with a host of attractions like superb food, hustle-bustle of café culture, pristine beaches, renowned Universities, etc. No wonder many more are actively applying for citizenship in Australia.
- Excellent job opportunities, cordial society, the convenience of daily life, a bustling economy, etc. are some of the special reasons why Singapore still ranges as the top among the immigration countries of the world.
- Uruguay also stands as yet another country that houses some of the best facilities like good education, best lifestyle options, job market, and a good economy.
How to send money abroad for emigration to cover the balance amount?
On reaching abroad, you can ask your relations to send money abroad by
- Reloading your multi-currency card
- Send an FCDD to you so that you can submit it to your bank with full security of cancellation on loss
- Swift transfer to your overseas account
Swift Transfer: The most common method used for emigration remittance. Once you are migrated to a foreign country, your close relatives also can support your financial requirements by way of Swift Transfer.
Travel Cards: While migrating to a new country, you can opt for multi-currency travel cards also for meeting financial requirements. Later, your close relatives can reload these cards for financial emergencies.
FCDD: Foreign Currency Demand Draft is another instrument that can be submitted to your foreign bank for meeting your financial requirements.