Foreign Currency Exchange from Jalandhar
After Globalization and further developments, people travel to different countries more freely than before. It can be for a leisure trip or for higher education or for business development. The number of people travelling from Jalandhar to foreign countries also increased considerably. In all these foreign travel or after returning from a foreign country, you may want to exchange currency to meet various demands. So naturally you have to depend foreign exchange service providers in your location for all these currency exchanges. We will help you to equip with all the important points to be considered in foreign exchange transactions to save your time and money.
Foreign Exchange Limits:
As per the Limits set by RBI, you can carry foreign currency of $3,000 or equivalent per visit in the form of notes and coins. The overall limit for an individual, under Liberalized Remittance Scheme of RBI for Resident Individuals is $2,50,000 per financial year.
You are allowed to carry above USD 3000 if you are travelling to:
- Islamic Republican of Iran.
- Russian Federation.
- Republics of Commonwealth of Independent States.
Documents Required for Currency Exchange:
The following are the basic KYC Documents required for Currency Exchange:
For your Sale:
- Aadhar/ Driving License/ Voter’s ID/ Passport.
- Passport is mandatory for NRI/ Foreigner.
For Your Purchase:
- PAN Card.
- Ticket/ Visa.
Years of Expertise
BRANCHES WITH EXPERT
Know about CDF:
Currency Declaration Form (CDF) issued by Airport Customs Authorities.
A CDF is required where the foreign exchange in the form of currency notes and traveler’s cheques brought in by a person at any one time exceeds US$ 10,000 or its equivalent or the aggregate value of foreign currency notes brought in by such person at any one time exceeds US$ 5,000 or its equivalent.
Why Unimoni Jalandhar?
Unimoni India is an Authorized Dealer II and is a leader for foreign currency exchange in India with a good number of branch networks. Unimoni is the first Company in India to get the Authorized Dealer II license and there is no better dealer in Jalandhar than Unimoni where you can experience fastest currency exchange with best rates.
Tips to Get Better Foreign Exchange Rates:
- Always approach an Authorized service provider with a license from RBI for currency exchange.
- Research on current foreign currency rate through online modes.
- Be familiar with normal transaction charges and prevailing market rates.
- Avoid currency exchange dealers you see in airports, train stations, and other touristy areas, which often are too expensive.