Foreign Currency Exchange from Jamshedpur
Foreign Currency Exchange from Jamshedpur.
You can see many foreign exchange service providers in your location including banks. Since there are many service agents available, it is very important to make your foreign currency exchange from Jamshedpur with the best service provider to get the finest rate with limited service charges. We will help you in selecting the best foreign exchange agent in your location and to get the best rate for your currencies in Jamshedpur.
Authorized service provider for making foreign currency exchange from Jamshedpur
All foreign exchange transactions are monitored by Reserve Bank of India and RBI allows only those agents who follow the guidelines properly. AD I Banks, AD II agents and FFMC’s are the major category of service providers who got the permission for currency exchange transactions. So you have to approach an authorized agent to do the transaction in a legal way and to get the best rate compared to market rate.
Points to be considered for Currency Exchange in Jamshedpur:
- Always approach an Authorized service provider with a license from RBI for currency exchange.
- Research on current foreign currency rate through online modes.
- Be familiar with normal transaction charges.
- Evade currency exchange agents you see in airports, train stations, and other touristy areas, which often are too expensive.
Documents required for foreign currency exchange from Jamshedpur:
The following are the basic KYC Documents required for foreign currency exchange from Jamshedpur
- Currency Sale: If you want to sell foreign currency with Unimoni, you should bring Aadhar/ Driving License/ Voter’s ID/ Passport. Please note, passport is mandatory if you are an NRI/Foreigner.
- Currency Purchase: If you want to buy foreign currency from us, please bring Passport copy, PAN copy and Visa/Ticket.
Years of Expertise
BRANCHES WITH EXPERT
How much foreign currency you can carry in a foreign trip?
As per the Limits set by RBI, you can carry foreign currency of $3,000 or equivalent per visit in the form of notes and coins. The overall limit for an individual, under Liberalised Remittance Scheme for Resident Individuals is $2,50,000 per financial year.
You are allowed to carry above USD 3000 if you are travelling to:
- Islamic Republican of Iran.
- Russian Federation.
- Republics of Commonwealth of Independent States.
How much foreign currency you can bring from a foreign country?
You can bring any amount of foreign currency from abroad. But above certain limits, you have to get the declaration from Airport Customs Authorities and known as Currency Declaration Form (CDF). And this declaration is required while you exchange foreign currencies with an agent.
which often are too expensive.Foreign currency exchange from Jamshedpur through Unimoni:
Unimoni India is the first Company in India to get Authorized Dealer II license and is a leader for foreign currency exchange in India with a good number of branch networks. If you are looking for foreign currency exchange, and especially from Jamshedpur, please feel free to get in touch with us by visiting our website https://www.unimoni.in/ or mail us at mail us at email@example.com.