International Money Transfer from Khammam
International Money Transfers from Khammam.
International money transfers are getting more and more acceptance due to the technological advancements and improved internet facilities. Indians are preferring foreign countries for higher educations, medical treatment, business collaborations etc. In relation with the increase in money transfers, the number of agents serving these transfers also increased. In Khammam also you can see many agents are active in money transfer services. But it is always important for you to approach the experienced and authentic agents for money transfers to have a smooth and safe money transfers. Unimoni Khammam can help you to have better experiences in currency exchanges and money transfers.
International Money Transfer Limit:
Reserve Bank of India set certain limits for international money transfers. Under the Liberalized Remittance Scheme (LRS) of RBI, all resident individuals, including minors, are allowed to freely remit up to USD 2,50,000 per financial year (April – March) for any permissible current or capital account transaction or a combination of both. If you want any exception above this limit, you have to get prior authorization from RBI.
Through an Authorized Service Provider, you can send money abroad from Khammam for different purposes like:
- Overseas Education.
- Overseas Employment.
- Emigration Fees.
- Visa Fees.
- Maintenance of Close Relatives.
- Medical treatment abroad.
Essential Documents Required for Money Transfers:
RBI permits the money transfer agents to do international money transfers by collecting proper documents and by ensuring the genuineness of transactions. The documents required for international money transfer mainly depends on the purpose for which you are transferring the fund. PAN Card is a must for international money transfers. Following are the basic set of documents required for money transfers:
- A2 Form.
- PAN Card copy.
- Other KYC documents (based on purpose).
Years of Expertise
BRANCHES WITH EXPERT
Points to Consider:
There is a lot to think about when transferring funds abroad. Determining how to send money abroad is easier once you understand the pros and cons of each service.
- Exchange Rates: Take note of the exchange rates while opting for the services. Foreign exchange rates are always fluctuating hence it is often advisable to check the rate especially in case of higher amounts.
- Service Provider: Choose the most secured and trusted service provider for international money transfers.
- Transaction Charges: It is often advisable to rely on authorized service providers who provide standard transfer fees.
- Time for Overseas Transfer: SWIFT Transfer can take up to 48 working hours for the funds to be credited to the beneficiary account in Abroad. Sometimes, the transaction gets completed much before this time limit, usually within 24 hours of doing the transaction.
Better Payment Experience through Unimoni:
Unimoni is the first company in India to get the AD II license from RBI and is a leader for Send Money Abroad in India with a good number of branch networks. If you are looking to send money abroad from India, and especially from Khammam, please feel free to get in touch with us by visiting our website https://www.unimoni.in/ and put a query or chat with us at the toll-free number 1800 102 0555 or WhatsApp us at +91 9946086666 or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We assure you the best money transfer experience through Unimoni.