International bank transfer from Kochi
International bank transfer from Kochi
The need for International bank transfer from Kochi has amplified over period. However, majority of the populace transferring funds abroad is not conscious of the guidelines and regulations in remitting money from India. There are several rules and regulations like FEMA guidelines for outward remittance and RBI guidelines for outward remittance were executed to prevent misconducts and fraud activities. Most of the common folks in Kochi are ignorant about it. If you are based in Kochi and has a crucial need to make international bank transfer from Kochi, then having a familiarity about these guidelines will help you to carry out the money transfer safe and securely in line with the FEMA and RBI guidelines for outward remittance. Keep reading and get informed about the guidelines and transfer the funds without the worry of being prey to frauds and getting in trap of any unwelcome situations.
Which are the basic two guidelines on outward remittance from Kochi?
- FEMA guidelines for outward remittance
- RBI guidelines for outward remittance
Years of Expertise
BRANCHES WITH EXPERT
FEMA guidelines for outward remittance
- There is a part named LRS in FEMA, that covers the whole topic of outward transactions for resident individuals of India. It is the ellipsis for the Liberalised Remittance Scheme.
- Under the Liberalised Remittance Scheme, a citizen of India is permitted to make international bank transfer from Kochi to overseas banks without any need of special permissions. However, money can be transported only for a set of pre-assigned purposes, and payments are allowed up to the maximum of a yearly limit which is currently set at USD 250,000.
- LRS lets the resident individuals to do international bank transfer from Kochi to foreign countries for the following purposes like, to cover the expenditures of overseas education and living costs for students studying abroad, tour and travel costs, medical treatments abroad, purchase of shares or property abroad, supporting family members living overseas, gifts and donations and etc.
RBI guidelines for outward remittance
- A resident person of India is allowed to do money transfer from Kochi to foreign nations within the limit of USD 2,50,000 per financial year. This limit can be attained either in a one-time business or through multiple purchases.
- It is a must to produce the PAN card for all the international bank transfer from Kochi to abroad irrespective of the money being send. This is done to make sure that an Indian resident individual is acquiescent to the LRS limit of USD 2, 50,000 in a single financial year.
The above are the FEMA guidelines for outward remittance and RBI guidelines for outward remittance which is applied over all the international bank transfers from Kochi. While choosing for international bank transfer from Kochi, always go in line with these guidelines for a safe and secure money transfer from wherever you are.
Where to contact for international bank transfer from Kochi?
If you are looking to make international bank transfer from India, and especially from Kochi, please feel free to get in touch with us by visiting our website https://www.unimoni.in/ and put a query or chat with us at the toll-free number 1800 102 0555 or WhatsApp us at +91 9946086666 or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.orgYou can also visit any nearby branches of Unimoni in Kochi for having a hassle less outward remittance from India in line with the FEMA guidelines and RBI guidelines for outward remittance.
XIX-116-2, 1st Floor,
Byepass Aluva Kerala -683 101
NO: XI/308Z1, Ground Floor,
“Teepeyem Square”, Vip Road,
International Airport, Cochin
Ground Floor, Chettupuzha Towers,
Pt Usha Road, Ernakulam,
Kerala – 682 011
No.2/582a, First Floor,
Kunnumpuram Junction, Fort Kochi,
Ernakulam, Kerala – 682 001
Kuttoth Complex Opp. Reliance Fresh,
Thrikkakara Road, Edapally
Tol Ernakulam -682 024
BUILDING NO. XXXVII/83,
LAYAM ROAD, TRIPUNITHARA KERALA – 682 301.