Fund transfer from Kolkata
Fund transfer from Kolkata
Knowledge is power and an individual with a thirst for knowledge learns new things that would help him in his daily life. Though you know many facts about outward remittance, yet there are simple things that remain unknown among all. To brighten the future of your beloved child or help a relative in dire need, you spend your hard-earned money abroad for their education or any other purpose. It is always handy to have some essential information about the best exchange rate and to avoid many situations that may lead to the loss of your hard-earned money. Amass as much as info about the ways to for fund transfer from Kolkata or any other state that you reside.
What is fund transfer to foreign countries?
The process of sending money to foreign locations from the home country is fund transfer or wire transfer. This procedure is governed by a set of regulations as prescribed by the regulatory body of the country as India has Reserve Bank of India. This service enables you to do fund transfer from K to any country across the nation.
What are documents required for fund transfer from Kolata?
Most important and mandatory document are valid ID proof, PAN card, Student Visa, Offer Letter from the University and Duly signed A2 form. Student Visa and offer Letter from the University is essential for educational purpose only. All documents enable fund transfer from Kolkata.
What the permissible purposes are for fund transfer from Kolkata?
Business Visit, Education, Medical Treatment, Emigration, Employment, Film Shooting, Personal visit, Family maintenance, and gift remittance are some of the listed purposes that are permissible to fund transfer from Kolkata to your friends and relatives.
Years of Expertise
BRANCHES WITH EXPERT
Want to do fund transfer from Mumbai to the bank account of your friends?
You can do international money transfer in the form of FCDD or SWIFT transfer
Foreign currency demand draft is better known as FCDD
What is FCDD?
- FCDD or foreign currency demand draft is made in foreign currency with the desirable amount that needs to be remitted.
- The most reliable instrument for fund transfer from Delhi to any part of the world.
- Available in all exceedingly demanded currencies
- Valid for 3 months
- Primarily used for Education, Employment purposes, Immigration, Visa fees, etc.
- Payments can be done through Foreign Currency Demand Draft in foreign banks and get it cleared
- Nominal charges are taken to make the draft
- Rely on authorized financial institutions with a license from Reserve Bank of India
What is TT or Telegraphic Transfer – SWIFT?
- Transfer of funds through telex/telegram, also known as Telegraphic Transfer (TT). Funds are transferred from the bank of the remitter in one country to the bank account of the beneficiary in another country
- Most recommended and only electronic mode for wire transfer as per Reserve Bank of India
- It has guaranteed pace and security for faster credits
- Trouble-free and highly secured way to wire transfer
- Almost worthwhile for every personal transaction under this method
- You can transfer money directly to the bank accounts abroad
How much money can be taken as FCDD?
- Send up to USD 250000 in a year for education under Liberalised Remittance Scheme as per RBI guidelines
- Transfer up to USD 250000 in a year for education and medical treatment, etc.
Where to get a fund transfer from Kolkata that is reliable?
Reserve Bank India has given licenses to many financial institutions that are regularly audited by them, keeping them well versed in the latest changes in rates and guidelines and making them accountable to provide good rates. Hence always approach an authenticated service providers with an authorized license from Reserve Bank of India.
How much money can be sent as TT?
Send 250000 in a financial year on a personal account
Transfer up to USD 250000 in a year for education and medical treatment, etc.
What is the cost of wire transfer from Kolkata to overseas?
Fund transfer from Kolkata to overseas depend upon some conditions such as rates of Foreign exchange in the marketplace and meager services charges incurred by the company which often varies due to the company’s expertise and proficiency in serving the same.
What are the things to be taken care of while wire transfer from Kolkata to overseas?
Give the details of the receiver like name, purpose and confirm the receipt of the amount by the beneficiary overseas. Keep all the receipts secured for future reference
What are the documents that you need for fund transfer from Kolkata to abroad?
The most important and mandatory document is your valid ID proof and PAN Card
It is always handy to know about various options available for fund transfer from Kolkata that you can easily rely on the best method as per your necessity.
19B, SYED AMIR ALI AVENUE,
NEAR ZEESHAN CROSSING
PARK CIRCUS KOLKATA,
WEST BENGAL – 700 017
DC-2/13, FIRST FLOOR, SHASTRIBAGAN
WEST BENGAL – 700059