Foreign Currency Exchange from Mumbai Fort
Travelling abroad necessitates the use of foreign currency. (It is the most popular and oldest form of (transporting) transferring foreign exchange and the simplest method of making international payments). Carrying foreign cash has several features and benefits. The most important is the buy-back policy, which ensures that any new foreign currency cash may be redeemed. The ability to pick the currency you wish is one of the other advantages and benefits of Foreign Currency Cash. Since more than 10 major currencies are in various denominations, it is simple to make payments. (It is the most reliable kind of foreign exchange money).
You can reach (‘ve reached) your foreign destination without any hassles if you’re (seeking) opting foreign (exchange) currency options. At Unimoni, you’ll find all you need to know about currency exchange. Travel without worry and capture experiences that will last a lifetime as we handle all of your foreign exchange (forex) needs. Our Foreign Exchange Services are beneficial for travellers since they allow you to arrive at your overseas destination with cash in hand. You may lock in an exchange rate at every branch and purchase or sell foreign currency notes.
NECESSARY KYC DOCUMENTS TO GO FOR AN EXCHANGE
- Photo attested ID card ( Aadhar/Driving License/Voter ID )
- PAN card
- Indian Passport
- Without a PAN card, one cannot go for a foreign money (exchange) purchase from ((Panaji) Nagercoil) Mumbai Fort.
- Unimoni is the first firm in India to be granted an AD-2 category licence for Foreign Money Transactions by the Reserve Bank of India.
- It is the most experienced and well-known (country) entity, with a long list of reliable partners worldwide.
- It can provide you with excellent exchange rates with the most nominal fees.
- Easy-to-understand methods are used to preserve customer-friendly approaches.
- It is the ideal (alternative) choice for international money exchange from Mumbai-fort since it offers fast transactions in authentic and transparent ways.
- Make a note of these details before beginning the procedure.
- During an international visit, a resident Indian can only carry a maximum of 3000 USD or equivalent in foreign cash.
- Currency transactions (above) upto 50000 INR (must) can be done in cash (money), whereas sums over this level should be (are) done online.
- After returning from a foreign vacation, the foreign currency in your wallet must be exchanged within 180 days, or you can keep the money in your Resident Foreign Currency (Domestic) account up to a limit of 2000 USD.
Years of Expertise
BRANCHES WITH EXPERT
When Is CDF Necessary?
Airport Customs Authorities provide a Currency Declaration Form (CDF).
A CDF is necessary when a person’s foreign exchange in the form of currency notes and traveller’s cheques reaches US$ 10,000 or its equal at any given time, or when the aggregate value of foreign currency notes brought in by such person exceeds US$ 5,000 or its equivalent at any given time.
Better Payment Experience through Unimoni:
Unimoni is the first company in India to get the AD II license from RBI and is a leader for (Send Money Abroad) currency exchanges in India with a good number of branch networks. If you are looking to (send money abroad) exchange foreign currencies in (from) India, and especially from Mumbai-fort, please feel free to get in touch with us by visiting our website https://www.unimoni.in/ and put a query or chat with us at the toll-free number 1800 102 0555 or WhatsApp us at +91 9946086666 or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org