International Money Transfer from India
International Money Transfer from Mumbai made easy
Make payments to your loved ones worldwide in times of urgent necessities. Be it overseas University fees, cash gifting, film shoot expenditures, Visa processing fees, or medical treatment expenses, international money transfer from India is simple and easy now. Even in the hectic schedules of various responsibilities, it is essential to make the perfect choice of sending money abroad from Mumbai through fast and reliable sources. You can take it in the form of FCDD or Foreign Currency Demand Draft to deposit in the bank at the foreign country or send Swift transfer to be credited directly to the account.
How much International money transfer can be done through FCDD?
- Send up to 1 lakh dollar in a year for education under the Liberalised Remittance Scheme as per RBI guidelines.
- Transfer up to 2 lakh dollars in a year for investment, education and medical treatment, etc.
Years of Expertise
BRANCHES WITH EXPERT
What is FCDD?
Foreign currency demand draft is better known as FCDD
- FCDD or foreign currency demand draft is made in foreign currency with the desirable amount that needs to be remitted.
- The most reliable instrument to take money abroad to any part of the world.
- Available in all exceedingly demanded currencies.
- Valid for 3 months
- Primarily used for Education, Employment purposes, Immigration, Visa fees, etc.
- Payments can be done through Foreign Currency Demand Draft in foreign banks and get it cleared
- Nominal charges are taking for making the draft.
- Rely on authorized financial institutions with a license from the Reserve Bank of India
What is TT or Telegraphic Transfer – SWIFT?
Transfer of funds through telex/telegram, also known as Telegraphic Transfer (TT). Funds are transferred from the bank of the remitter in one country to the bank account of the beneficiary in another country
- The most recommended and only electronic mode to transfer money as per the Reserve Bank of India.
- Almost worthwhile for every personal transaction under this method
- You can transfer money directly to the bank accounts abroad
- Try carrying 60% of the money required in cash while traveling abroad.
How much money can be sent as TT?
- Send up to 250,000 dollars in a year on a personal account
- Transfer up to 1,000,000 dollars in a year on a business account
- Send up to 10,000 dollars per day using a bank debit.
What are the documents that you needed to Send Money Abroad?
- The most important and mandatory document is your valid ID proof and PAN Card
Can I send money abroad to the bank account of your friends?
- You can send money abroad from Mumbai through FCDD or SWIFT transfer
Since its launch, Unimoni India has always delivered exceptional services at any time as per demands. With its gifted services and first-rate development, the company has grown to a breakthrough in the industry building a place for itself in the financial arena. The company has also been profound to supply money transfer services along with several other linked flexible supporting services like buy and sell foreign currency, prepaid multi-currency travel card, share trading, ticketing and tours, travel insurance, and both domestic and international money transfer service for 2 decades. The best foreign currency exchange in Mumbai is just a touch away! Visit in person at the branch address as mentioned below.
101-105, FIRST FLOOR,
EXPRESS CHAMBERS ANDHERI – KURLA ROAD,
MAHARASHTRA – 400069
NO.12 & 13, 34 HILL ROAD,
RIZVI HOUSE, BANDRA WEST,
MAHARASHTRA – 400050
NO: 2-A, GROUND FLOOR,
KRISHNAKUNJ, CHHAYA SOCIETY
SION TROMBAY MUMBAI-CHEMBUR,
MAHARASHTRA – 400071
NO: 1, GROUND FLOOR,
MOTICHAND DEVCHAND BLDG, 271,
SHAHID BHAGAT SINGH MARG,
MUMBAI -FORT, MAHARASHTRA – 400001
BUILDING NO: 3, SHOP NO.12
DIGON SUMER NAGAR KORA KENDRA
OPP. FLY OVER BRIDGE, BORIVALI (W),
MUMBAI-BORIVALI, MAHARASHTRA – 400092.
NO 1 – B, GROUND FLOOR,
RANI MANSION, MURBAD ROAD,
OLD INCOME TAX BUILDING,
MUMBAI-KALYAN, MAHARASHTRA – 421 301
128, CASCAR COTTAGE,
OPP. IDBI BANK, ORLEM, MARVE ROAD,
MUMBAI MAHARASHTRA – 400 064
NO: 01 & 2, GROUND FLOOR,
SHUBHAM APARTMENTS, NAYA NAGAR,
MIRA ROAD (EAST),
MUMBAI, MAHARASHTRA – 401107.
NO.8, ABHIMAN II, OPP.FOREST OFFICE
L.B.S.MARG, NEAR TEENHATH NAKA
MUMBAI, MAHARASHTRA – 400602