International Money Transfer Online from Mumbai
International Money Transfer from Mumbai
Make payments to your loved ones worldwide in times of urgent necessities using the ‘international money transfer online from Mumbai’ facility. Be it overseas University fees, cash gifting, film shoot expenditures, Visa processing fees, or medical treatment expenses, international money transfer from India is simple and easy now. Even in the hectic schedules of various responsibilities, it is essential to make the perfect choice of international money transfer online from Mumbai through fast and reliable sources. You can take it in the form of FCDD or Foreign Currency Demand Draft to deposit in the bank at the foreign country or send Swift transfer to be credited directly to the account.
TT (Telegraphic Transfer) – Swift Transfer
- An electronic method of international money transfer online to be credited to the beneficiary’s account
- It guaranteed speed in the remittance process and perfect security for your money
- Swift transfers get directly credited to the bank account of the overseas University and also to the students’ account
Years of Expertise
BRANCHES WITH EXPERT
What are popular ways to Remit Money Overseas?
FCDD – Foreign Currency Demand Draft:
- Simple methods to make money for remit money overseas to any other part of the world
- A paper instrument in the form of a demand draft can be submitted to foreign banks and get the credit through the clearing process.
- Almost all the demanded currencies can be taken as FCDD
- This draft is valid for 3 months from the date of issue
- It is mainly used for educations, Employment resolutions, Immigration, Visa fees, etc.
What are the different steps to transfer money to a bank account?
- Select an authorized dealer to remit money overseas
- Pick the recipient and make sure to provide precise details about the receiver along with the country and the right location. There should not be any error in the cited forename and account details of the beneficiary.
- Select the amount you need to send to the account
- Make sure to provide the receiver’s exact particulars along with the correct address proof.
What are the essential documents required to Remit Money Overseas?
- Valid ID proof
- PAN Card
- Student Visa
- Offer Letter from the University
- Duly signed A2 form
Unimoni India has been in the financial business arena for a long, with a huge presence across the country. Being in the industry for a long, the company has the expertise to provide much better rates in a hassle-free manner. Unimoni has an active presence for international money transfer online from Mumbai which could be easily accessed from anywhere.
101-105, FIRST FLOOR,
EXPRESS CHAMBERS ANDHERI – KURLA ROAD,
MAHARASHTRA – 400069
NO.12 & 13, 34 HILL ROAD,
RIZVI HOUSE, BANDRA WEST,
MAHARASHTRA – 400050
NO: 2-A, GROUND FLOOR,
KRISHNAKUNJ, CHHAYA SOCIETY
SION TROMBAY MUMBAI-CHEMBUR,
MAHARASHTRA – 400071
NO: 1, GROUND FLOOR,
MOTICHAND DEVCHAND BLDG, 271,
SHAHID BHAGAT SINGH MARG,
MUMBAI -FORT, MAHARASHTRA – 400001
BUILDING NO: 3, SHOP NO.12
DIGON SUMER NAGAR KORA KENDRA
OPP. FLY OVER BRIDGE, BORIVALI (W),
MUMBAI-BORIVALI, MAHARASHTRA – 400092.
NO 1 – B, GROUND FLOOR,
RANI MANSION, MURBAD ROAD,
OLD INCOME TAX BUILDING,
MUMBAI-KALYAN, MAHARASHTRA – 421 301
128, CASCAR COTTAGE,
OPP. IDBI BANK, ORLEM, MARVE ROAD,
MUMBAI MAHARASHTRA – 400 064
NO: 01 & 2, GROUND FLOOR,
SHUBHAM APARTMENTS, NAYA NAGAR,
MIRA ROAD (EAST),
MUMBAI, MAHARASHTRA – 401107.
NO.8, ABHIMAN II, OPP.FOREST OFFICE
L.B.S.MARG, NEAR TEENHATH NAKA
MUMBAI, MAHARASHTRA – 400602