Overseas Payment from Mumbai
Overseas Payment from Mumbai
A major part of Mumbai’s population is now living around different parts of the world. In order to achieve a higher standard of living and better know-how about the world, people drifted from their home country to abroad countries. An increase in the outflow of folks from Mumbai has eventually given a push to the demand for overseas payment from Mumbai.
There is an ‘n’ number of reasons for which people migrate to foreign countries. Some of those reasons are as below;
- Medical Treatment
- Film Shooting
- Leisure trips
- Participation in the global conference and specialized training
Above are the most common purposes for which people travel abroad and this has necessitated the need for overseas payment from Mumbai. Whatever be your requirement for money transfer to an abroad country, there are different modes of overseas payment from Mumbai that are currently available to carry out the transaction without many delays.
Years of Expertise
BRANCHES WITH EXPERT
What are the most popular ways of overseas payment from Mumbai?
The two main options to easily send money abroad are as below:
- Swift Transfer
FCDD – FOREIGN CURRENCY DEMAND DRAFT
- Modest technique for overseas payment from India, especially from Mumbai
- A paper instrument in the form of a demand draft can be submitted to foreign banks and get the credit through the clearing process.
- Almost all the extremely demanded currencies can be taken as FCDD
- The draft is effective for 3 months from the https://www.unimoni.in/mumbai/send-money-internationally/date of issue
- It is mainly used for educations purpose and suitable for overseas payment for education purpose from Mumbai
TT (TELEGRAPHIC TRANSFER) – SWIFT TRANSFER
- An electronic process of sending money abroad to be credited to the beneficiary’s account
- It has guaranteed speed in the overseas payment from Mumbai and assures perfect security for your money
- The swift transfer gets directly credited to the bank account of the foreign University and also to the beneficiaries’ account
How can you make a safe and easy overseas payment from Mumbai?
- opt the accurate remittance partner: Always opt for an authorized dealer with an AD II license from controllers like RBI for making overseas payments from Mumbai to abroad countries for a safe hassle less transaction.
- Know the transaction limit: For beneficiaries receiving money from India, there are some limits and rules set by the RBI under the Liberalized Remittance Scheme. A person from India can send up to USD 250,000 per annum for their requirements abroad
- Exchange rates: It is always better to gather the information of the latest exchange rates and related charges of the services available for a smooth and cost-effective overseas payment from Mumbai to abroad countries
Where to contact for an easy overseas payment from Mumbai?
If you are looking to make overseas payment from India, and especially from Mumbai, please feel free to get in touch with us by visiting our website https://www.unimoni.in/ and put a query or chat with us at the toll-free number 1800 102 0555 or WhatsApp us at +91 9946086666 or mail us at email@example.com You can also visit any nearby branches of Unimoni in Mumbai for having a hassle less swift transfer from India.
101-105, FIRST FLOOR,
EXPRESS CHAMBERS ANDHERI – KURLA ROAD,
MAHARASHTRA – 400069
NO.12 & 13, 34 HILL ROAD,
RIZVI HOUSE, BANDRA WEST,
MAHARASHTRA – 400050
NO: 2-A, GROUND FLOOR,
KRISHNAKUNJ, CHHAYA SOCIETY
SION TROMBAY MUMBAI-CHEMBUR,
MAHARASHTRA – 400071
NO: 1, GROUND FLOOR,
MOTICHAND DEVCHAND BLDG, 271,
SHAHID BHAGAT SINGH MARG,
MUMBAI -FORT, MAHARASHTRA – 400001
BUILDING NO: 3, SHOP NO.12
DIGON SUMER NAGAR KORA KENDRA
OPP. FLY OVER BRIDGE, BORIVALI (W),
MUMBAI-BORIVALI, MAHARASHTRA – 400092.
NO 1 – B, GROUND FLOOR,
RANI MANSION, MURBAD ROAD,
OLD INCOME TAX BUILDING,
MUMBAI-KALYAN, MAHARASHTRA – 421 301
128, CASCAR COTTAGE,
OPP. IDBI BANK, ORLEM, MARVE ROAD,
MUMBAI MAHARASHTRA – 400 064
NO: 01 & 2, GROUND FLOOR,
SHUBHAM APARTMENTS, NAYA NAGAR,
MIRA ROAD (EAST),
MUMBAI, MAHARASHTRA – 401107.
NO.8, ABHIMAN II, OPP.FOREST OFFICE
L.B.S.MARG, NEAR TEENHATH NAKA
MUMBAI, MAHARASHTRA – 400602