Currency Exchange in Nandyal
Before or after a foreign journey, currency exchange is a necessary activity. For those who enjoy traveling, Nandyal is a popular destination. Going overseas is no longer a massive deal for the typical Indian person since transportation and international trade have advanced beyond our wildest dreams. However, just as a Saudi Riyal is useless in an Indian tea store, the money in your wallet is meaningless in a foreign nation. You will undoubtedly want the assistance of an expert service provider that can assist you with legitimate processes for foreign currency exchange in Nandyal. It’s only reasonable to acquire or sell foreign currency through your regular banking partners and traditional paperwork. But why should we constantly obey the rules when the world has evolved into various clever approaches with legitimate, easy, and rapid procedures for money exchange?
Your safety is our priority.
- Unimoniis the first company in India to be acknowledged by RBI with an AD-2 category license for Foreign Money Transactions.
- It is the most experienced and reputed in the country with several trustful partners all around the globe.
- Unimoni can ensure you the best exchange rates with a minimum service charge.
- Customer-friendly approaches with easy-to-understand procedures.
- Fast transactions with Authentic and Transparent methods make it the best choice for foreign money exchange from Siwan.
Key points to note
- For foreign currency exchange from Nandyal, always go to an authorized service provider who has a license from the RBI.
- Avoid currency exchange merchants in airports, railway stations, and other touristic places because they are frequently overpriced.
- Investigate the current foreign exchange rate using web resources.
- Cash can be used for currency exchanges up to 50000 INR, but transactions over this amount should be done online or via check.
- Be aware of standard transaction fees.
Years of Expertise
BRANCHES WITH EXPERT
KYC Documents needed
To complete the foreign currency operations, you will have to submit a few important papers. It includes:
- If you wish to sell foreign cash using Unimoni, you must provide your Aadhar card, driver’s license, voter’s ID, or passport. If you are an NRI/foreigner, you must have a passport.
- If you wish to buy foreign money from us, please provide a copy of your passport, your PAN, and a copy of your Visa/Ticket.
- The RBI has established a limit of $3,000 or equivalent in foreign currency each visit in notes and coins. You can carry any quantity of foreign cash from outside the country. When a person’s foreign exchange in the form of currency notes and traveler’s checks reaches US$ 10,000 or its equivalent, or the aggregate amount of foreign currency notes brought in by such person at any one time, a Currency Declaration Form (CDF) is required.
Where to contact for an easy international money transfer from Nandyal?
If you are looking to send money abroad from India, and especially from Nandyal, please feel free to get in touch with us by visiting our website https://www.unimoni.in/ and put a query or chat with us at the toll-free number 1800 102 0555 or WhatsApp us at +91 9946086666 or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.You can also visit any nearby branches of Unimoni in Nandyal for having a hassle less international money transfer from India.