Send Money Abroad from Nandyal.
The Cheapest Way to Send Money Abroad from Nandyal.
Worried about the transaction procedures and legal complications of send money abroad from Nandyal? Confused about whom to approach for overseas remittances? Don’t worry, through this article we will help you to clear all your doubts in this regard and to have a safe and secure money transfers through Unimoni at the cheapest rates. Unimoni is the first company in India to get the Authorized Dealer II (AD II) license from RBI for the currency exchanges and international money transfers. So if you are looking for an authorized agent in Nandyal for money transfers, we are ready to help you out.
Secure and Reliable Remittance Services:
Reserve Bank of India is the apex monetary institution for monitoring remittance transactions in India. RBI set certain limits and rules for doing the remittance business. All AD I Banks and AD II category agents like Unimoni are authorized to undertake remittance business. If you are planning to remit some money abroad, you may have some doubts regarding the safety of your remittances. By following all the required procedures and rules, we can give surety for your remittances.
Authorized Purposes and Limits:
Reserve Bank of India set certain limits for international money transfers. Under the Liberalized Remittance Scheme (LRS) of RBI, all resident individuals, including minors, are allowed to freely remit up to USD 2,50,000 per financial year (April – March) for any permissible current or capital account transaction or a combination of both. If you want any exception above this limit, you have to get prior authorization from RBI.
Through an Authorized Service Provider, you can send money abroad from Nandyal for different purposes like:
- Overseas Education.
- Overseas Employment.
- Emigration Fees.
- Visa Fees.
- Maintenance of Close Relatives.
- Medical treatment abroad.
Years of Expertise
BRANCHES WITH EXPERT
Essential Documents Required for Money Transfers:
RBI permits the money transfer agents to do international money transfers by collecting proper documents and by ensuring the genuineness of transactions. The documents required for international money transfer mainly depends on the purpose for which you are transferring the fund. PAN card is a must for all overseas remittances. Following are the basic set of documents required for money transfers:
- A2 Form.
- PAN Card copy.
- Other KYC documents (based on purpose).
Points to Consider:
There is a lot to think about when transferring funds abroad. Determining how to send money abroad is easier once you understand the pros and cons of each service.
- Exchange Rates: Take note of the exchange rates while opting for the services. Foreign exchange rates are always fluctuating hence it is often advisable to check the rate especially in case of higher amounts.
- Service Provider: Choose the most secured and trusted service provider for international money transfers.
- Transaction Charges: It is often advisable to rely on authorized service providers who provide standard transfer fees.
- Time for Overseas Transfer: SWIFT Transfer can take up to 48 working hours for the funds to be credited to the beneficiary account in Abroad. Sometimes, the transaction gets completed much before this time limit, usually within 24 hours of doing the transaction.
Premium Client Services:
Unimoni is the leader for Send Money Abroad in India with good number of branch networks and premium client services. If you are looking to send money abroad from India, and especially from Nandyal, please feel free to get in touch with us by visiting our website https://www.unimoni.in/ or mail us at email@example.com.