Nepal money transfer from Chennai
Nepal money transfer from Chennai
How to do Nepal money transfer from Chennai?
Want to send money to Nepal? Get the easiest and reliable option here! Just one-time registration with Passport or Nepal citizenship id for Nepal citizens & Aadhaar or driving license for Indian citizens. Unique service exclusively for beneficiaries who are citizens of Nepal. Make the best use of the opportunity at the earliest. Easy Cash pickup/bank deposit facility in Nepal. Your loved ones in Nepal can receive the money within no time at thousands of locations across Nepal. Bringing you closer to your home, to move money without any hassle.
What are the transaction charges?
- A receiver with no bank account in Nepal can receive the money at the Prabhu money transfer counters at a minimal charge of Rs.50/- for each Rs.5000/- transaction.
- Send Money Charges from India ( 0 – Rs 30000 = Rs 150 , Rs30001 to Rs 50000 = Rs 200)
How to send money to Nepal from Chennai?
- Visit any Unimoni branch
- Fill out a send money form
- Make sure the beneficiary’s name is spelled correctly
- Hand over the amount to be transferred along with the transfer charges
- Give the beneficiary the unique control number
What are permissible times of transaction and amount for Indo Nepal money transfer?
- You can send 12 transactions per year
- Maxim Rs.50, 000/- per transaction per day per month.
- Transactions are permissible for Family maintenance/travel & tours
Why select Unimoni, India to send money to Nepal from Chennai?
- Unimoni India is one of the renowned financial service providers with a proven track record of more than 2 decades in the arena of financial services. It has a nation-wide presence making it easily accessible without much hassle.
- The company has 5 locations in Chennai which are easily accessible to avail of any service including, money transfer, foreign currency exchange, gold loan, insurance, travel, and ticketing.
- Proactive 24/7 customer care support with vibrant digital presence through social media channels like Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, etc. are available to give you support at your convenience.
What are the modes of transactions available to transfer money?
- Both by cash and online transaction
Years of Expertise
BRANCHES WITH EXPERT
People are moving out of their home town to various countries across the world in pursuit of better life and amenities. Many Nepal residents have not only settled in foreign lands specially in Chennai initiating various business and trades. In doing so they have created a great demand for send money to Nepal from Chennai. Accordingly Reserve Bank of India has also devised specialized modes of Indo Nepal money transfer which includes
- You can do Nepal money transfer from Chennai without any account
- Send up to Rs.50,000 (about $700) in a single transaction
- A receiver in Nepal can also receive the money from the counters of Prabhu money transfer
- No transaction fee for the bank to bank transfer through NEFT
Unimoni Financial service Ltd has been in the Indo Nepal money transfer service for quite some time with proven expertise to help you to send money to Nepal from Chennai. The company has more than 320 branches positioned in strategic spots across the country.
How to receive the money from the counter of Prabhu money transfer?
- Visit the counter with a 16 digit pin that is given to you by the sender along with your ID proof.
- An Indian should produce his passport to collect the cash
- A citizen of Nepal should produce his passport, voters ID & citizenship ID
When you want to send money to Nepal, always depend on an authorized service provider who gives a service that is trustworthy and adds pace to your transactions. It is always better to clear all your doubt before moving on to opt to send money to Nepal from Chennai.
Please feel free to get in touch with us by visiting our website https://www.unimoni.in/ and put a query or chat with us at the toll-free number 1800 102 0555 or WhatsApp us at +91 9946086666 or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
NO. 9, LB ROAD,
NEAR ANANTHA BHAVAN SWEETS,
TAMIL NADU – 600020
PLOT NO.11, SHOP NO: 470,
1ST FLOOR, OPPOSITE TO PERAMBUR SRINIVAS
TAMIL NADU-600 053
NO 142, GROUND FLOOR,
U.H CENTRE, GREAMS ROAD
CHENNAI MOUNT ROAD,
TAMIL NADU – 600 006
7/21, SAINT PATRICK COMPLEX,
INDIRA GANDHI ROAD (GST ROAD),
TAMIL NADU – 600 043
SHOP NO 68,
MADHAVARAM HIGH ROAD,
TAMIL NADU – 600 011