Nepal Money Transfer from Delhi
Nepal Money Transfer from Delhi
Delhi stands as the undaunted business hub that attracts multinational giants and business tycoons to build their empire. It still stands as the trading business hub of north India that led to the evolution of various businesses. Hospitality, aviation, banking, and various other industries have cropped up and thrived to become the leading industrialists with businesses outflowing to countries abroad.
People move out in search of a job, education, and other requirements. Many Nepal residents have not only settled in foreign lands initiating various commercial and trade activates. In doing so they have created a great demand for options to send money to Nepal from Delhi. The Reserve Bank of India has also devised specialized modes of Indo Nepal money transfer which includes
- Do Nepal money transfer from Delhi without any account
- Send money up to Rs.50,000 (about $700) in a single transaction
- A receiver in Nepal can also receive the money from the counters of Prabhu money transfer
- No transaction fee for the bank to bank transfer through NEFT
What are the modes of transaction available to transfer money?
- You can send as cash and online modes
How to send money to Nepal from Delhi?
- Visit any Unimoni branch
- Fill a send money form
- Make sure the beneficiary’s or sender’s name is spelled correctly
- Submit the amount to be transferred along with the transfer fee
- Share the unique control number with the beneficiary
Why select Unimoni, India to send money to Nepal from Delhi?
- Unimoni India is one of the renowned financial service providers with a proven track record of more than 2 decades in the arena of financial services. It has a nation-wide presence making it easily accessible without much hassle.
- The company has 3 locations in Delhi which are easily accessible to avail any service including, money transfer, foreign currency exchange, gold loan, insurance, travel, and ticketing.
- Proactive 24/7 customer care support with vibrant digital presence through social media channels like Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, etc. are available to give you support at your convenience.
Years of Expertise
BRANCHES WITH EXPERT
What are permissible conditions for transactions for Indo Nepal money transfer?
- You can send 12 transactions per year
- Maxim Rs.50, 000/- per transaction per day per month.
- Transactions are permissible for Family maintenance/travel & tours
How to receive the money from the counter of Prabhu money transfer?
- Visit the counter with a 16 digit pin that is given to you by the sender along with your ID proof.
- Indian should produce a passport to collect cash
- A citizen of Nepal should produce his passport, voters ID & citizenship ID
What are the transaction charges?
- A receiver with no bank account in Nepal can receive the money at the Prabhu money transfer counters at a minimal charge of Rs.50/- for each Rs.5000/- transaction.
- Send Money Charges from India (0 – Rs30000 = Rs150 , Rs30001 to Rs50000 = Rs200)
Unimoni Financial service Ltd has been in the Indo Nepal money transfer service for quite some time with proven expertise to help you to send money to Nepal from Delhi. The company has more than 320 branches positioned in strategic spots across the country.
When you want to send money to Nepal, always depend on an authorized service a provider who gives a service that is trustworthy and adds pace to your transactions. It is always better to clear all your doubt before moving on to opt to send money to Nepal from Delhi.
Please feel free to get in touch with us by visiting our website https://www.unimoni.in/ and put a query or chat with us at the toll-free number 1800 102 0555 or WhatsApp us at +91 9946086666 or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
D-2 VIKAS MARG,
NEW DELHI-110 092
A-337, 1ST FLOOR,
CHARAN DAS COMPLEX, VASANT KUNJ ROAD
DELHI – 110 037