Outward Remittance Gujarat Anand
Outward Remittance from Anand, Gujarat
Outward Remittance from Anand, Gujarat
Unimoni Financial Ltd is the RBI authorized and the pioneer of the forex providers in India. We keep everything transparent and reliable at every step.
Unimoni offers an effective way to remit your money abroad from the comfort of your home. It is safe and the fastest way to send money from Anand, Gujarat to any part of the world. Unimoni can lead to a foreign money exchange from Anand, Gujarat in the easiest way.
The whole procedure will be done at lightning speed. Our customer executives will give proper guidelines and directions for you to make a successful transaction. Their services will reach you within a dial and help you verify your KYC documents
Documents required for swift money transfer:
International money transfer is done under RBI guidelines, with supporting documents like:
● Indian Passport/ Voters ID/ Aadhar Card or any other Govt. Issued Photo ID Card of the sender
● PAN Card Copy of the sender
● Beneficiary Passport Copy
● Latest Bank Statement (if required, depends on the processing bank)
Safe and secure money transfer from Anand, Gujarat
As an AD-2 licensed service provider with significant experience in money transfer services, our transaction methods are completely transparent and authentic. The whole procedure will be documented appropriately and is open for verification. With rich industry experience and expertise, we will offer the best rates for your currencies with minimum service charges. You get charged an affordable flat fee transparent no matter where the transferred money is going. We will ensure you won't get accused of suspicious charges and will keep deep concerns about its affordability.
Limit for sending money to other countries
The overall limit for an individual under the Liberalized Remittance Scheme of RBI for Resident Individuals is $2,50,000 per financial year.
Steps to send money to the bank account of the beneficiary
● Ensure the particulars of the receiver along with the correct address proof
● Select an authorized dealer for money transfer services from Anand, Gujarat
● Choose the receiver and share the exact information about the recipient and the information about the nation and location.
● The first name of the beneficiary should always be correct.
● Decide the amount credited in the account and share the exact bank deposit particulars.
● Select the mode of Payment
What are the ways to transfer money internationally from Anand, Gujarat?
FCDD – Foreign Currency Demand Draft
● A most dedicated and reliable method to send money internationally from Anand, Gujarat or to any other part of the world
● FCDD is valid for 3 months from the date of issue
● Payments can be made through the Foreign Currency Demand Draft in foreign banks and get it cleared.
● Readily available of all currencies that are widely in demand.
● Realistic options to meet frequent needs like sending money for Education, Employment resolutions, Immigration, Visa fees, Payment of crew wages, Medical treatment abroad, involvement in international events, etc.
TT (Telegraphic Transfer) – Swift Transfer
● Rate locking can be used online as per the customer's necessity.
● A trouble-free and highly secured way for money transfer services
● Money Transfer services from Anand, Gujarat directly to the bank account at the bank located.
● The amount will be credited to the beneficiary's account.
● Only electronic mode is recommended for money transfer services as per Indian & RBI regulations.
● Almost worthwhile for every personal transaction under this method
● Easy & Safest Transfer of GIC payments
Benefits of making a money transfer from Unimoni, Anand, Gujarat :
● Accept all the major currencies.
● Best rates and fast service.
● Nationwide presence.
● Expert opinion on currency rates.
● Currency rate alerts.
● Easy documentation.
● Rate blocking facility.
Send Money to Over 150+ Countries With The Best Exchange Rates Through 300+ Branches & 15,000+ Agent Locations.
©2022 Unimoni Copyright All Right Reserved.
- Currency Exchange
- Travel Card
- Gold Loan