Money Transfer from Phagwara
Fast and Secure Money Transfer from Phagwara
International money transfers are getting more importance these days as people travel and connect more freely than before. In one or other situation, you may also face situations where you have to send money abroad from Phagwara for some urgent financial requirements of your friend or relative or family members. It can be for gifting your Son on his birthday or for advanced treatment for your father in abroad or for some business requirements. For all these type of requirements you have to send money quickly and securely to meet the purpose on time. We will help you to understand different procedures involved in overseas money transfer and the relevance of doing international remittances through authorized dealers.
Essential Documents Required for Money Transfer:
The documents required for international money transfer mainly depends on the purpose for which you are transferring the fund:
- A2 Form.
- PAN Card copy.
- Other KYC documents (based on purpose).
Different Modes of International Money Transfers:
The most commonly used methods of International Money Transfers are SWIFT and FCDD remittances:
It is one of the safest mode of making international money transfer from any part of India without facing any hassles. It is a wider network that ensures safety and security.
FCDD or Foreign Currency Demand Draft is another safe option for making international money transfer from Phagwara.s
Years of Expertise
BRANCHES WITH EXPERT
Why Unimoni for making international money transfer from Phagwara?
Unimoni India is an authorized dealer and is a leader for send money abroad with a good number of branch networks. Unimoni India is the first Company in India to get AD II license and specialized in sending money broad for majority of Indians. If you are looking to send money abroad from India, and especially from Phagwara, please feel free to get in touch with us by visiting our website https://www.unimoni.in/ and put a query or chat with us at the toll-free number 1800 102 0555 or WhatsApp us at +91 9946086666 or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tips to consider before making international money transfers from Phagwara:
There is a lot to think about when transferring funds abroad. Determining how to send money abroad is easier once you understand the pros and cons of each service.
- Exchange Rates: Take note of the exchange rates while opting for the services. Foreign exchange rates are always fluctuating hence it is often advisable to check the rate especially in case of higher amounts.
- Service Provider: Choose the most secured and trusted service provider for international money transfers.
- Transaction Charges: It is often advisable to rely on authorized service providers who provide standard transfer fees.
- Money Transfer Limits: One can send up to USD 2,50,000 under Liberalised Remittance Scheme (LRS) in a financial year.
- Time for Overseas Transfer: SWIFT Transfer can take up to 48 working hours for the funds to be credited to the beneficiary account in Abroad. Sometimes, the transaction gets completed much before this time limit, usually within 24 hours of doing the transaction.