Send money abroad from Bangalore
Send money abroad from Bangalore
Nowadays, it is much worthy to invest in education, career, and lifestyle necessities. Due to the effect of a drastic drift made in the mind-set of people, improved the necessity to expand the quality of life among present millennial. This drift shows an immeasurable rise in the number of student, job aspirants, and better life hiving to other nations. This leads to a necessity to send money abroad from Bangalore for gratifying all their related expenses like payment of university fees, hostel accommodation, remittance for emigration, purchases, tour, etc. All such dire demands may surge your quest on how to send money abroad from Bangalore for your precious ones.
Are you a millennial aspirant for a better life ahead? Then here are the must-reads for you to explore before proceeding further.
How much money can be taken as FCDD?
- Send up to 1 lakh dollar in a year for education under the Liberalised Remittance Scheme as per RBI guidelines.
- Transfer up to 2 lakh dollars in a year for investment, education and medical treatment, etc.
Years of Expertise
BRANCHES WITH EXPERT
Foreign currency demand draft is better known as FCDD
What is FCDD?
- FCDD or foreign currency demand draft is made in foreign currency with the desirable amount that needs to be remitted.
- The most reliable instrument to take money abroad to any part of the world.
- Available in all exceedingly demanded currencies.
- Valid for 3 months
- Primarily used for Education, Employment purposes, Immigration, Visa fees, etc.
- Payments can be done through Foreign Currency Demand Draft in foreign banks and get it cleared
- Nominal charges are taking for making the draft.
- Rely on authorized financial institutions with license from Reserve Bank of India
What is TT or Telegraphic Transfer – SWIFT?
Transfer of funds through telex/telegram, also known as Telegraphic Transfer (TT). Funds are transferred from the bank of the remitter in one country to the bank account of the beneficiary in another country
- The most recommended and only electronic mode to transfer money as per the Reserve Bank of India.
- Almost worthwhile for every personal transaction under this method
- You can transfer money directly to the bank accounts abroad
- Try carrying 60% of the money required in cash while traveling abroad.
How much money can be sent as TT?
- Send up to 250,000 dollars in a year on a personal account
- Transfer up to 1,000,000 dollars in a year on a business account
- Send up to 10,000 dollars per day using a bank debit
What are the documents that you need for Sending money abroad?
- The most important and mandatory document is your valid ID proof and PAN Card
Can I send money abroad to the bank account of your friends?
- You can send money abroad from Bangalore through FCDD or SWIFT transfer
Please feel free to get in touch with us by visiting our website https://www.unimoni.in/ and put a query or chat with us at the toll-free number 1800 102 0555 or WhatsApp us at +91 9946086666 or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Since its launch, Unimoni India has always delivered exceptional services at any time as per demands. With its gifted services and first-rate development, the company has grown to a breakthrough in the industry building a place for itself in the financial arena. The company has also been profound to supply money transfer services along with several other linked flexible supporting services like buy and sell foreign currency, prepaid multi-currency travel card, share trading, ticketing and tours, travel insurance, and both domestic and international money transfer service for 2 decades. The best foreign currency exchange in Bangalore is just a touch away! Visit in person at the branch address as mentioned below.
F-102, 1st FLOOR, SURAJ PALAZA,
NO.196/8-8, 8TH F MAIN ROAD,
3RD BLOCK, JAYA NAGAR,
BANGALORE, KARNATAKA – 560 011
BUILDING NO: 343, 1ST FLOOR,
NEAR ADIYAR ANAND BHAVAN,
OPP HDFC BANK, 1ST BANGALORE,
KORAMANGALA. -560 095
NO. 12/13, GROUND FLOOR,
NORTH BLOCK, MANIPAL CENTRE,
SDICKENSON ROAD, BANGALORE
MG ROAD KARNATAKA – 560042
SITE NO. 21, SHOP NO. 3 & 4
1ST FLOOR, M.T.K REDDY COMPLEX,
OUTER RING JUNCTION, MARATHAHALLI
BANGALORE -560 037
1ST FLOOR, #3-Y, 59TH CROSS
3RD BLOCK, RAJAJINAGAR
NEAR BHASYAM CIRCLE BANGALORE,
KARNATKA – 560 010
94/1, NSN COMPLEX, 1ST FLOOR,
1ST CROSS, NEAR RT NAGAR,
OPP GANGA NAGAR BUS STAND, BANGALORE
R T NAGAR, KARNATAKA – 560032
NO: 2049, 1ST FLOOR,
NEAR MOTHER DIARY CIRCLE,
MIG 3RD PHASE, YELAHANKA
BANGALORE KARNATAKA -560 064