Send money abroad from Indore
Send money abroad from Indore
Every year, millions of people remit money to their friends, families, and to their corporate partners abroad. With the advent of service innovations in all sectors, sending money abroad has become easier and faster. The best part of the innovations that are cropping up has made the service all the more accessible and cheap. The most crucial part is the trust factor hence it’s always recommended relying on authenticated service providers rather than cheaper options.
What are the documents required to send money abroad from Indore?
- Passport copy of people.
- LRS Declaration.
What are things to note before seeking send money abroad from Indore?
- Best and most reliable for outward remittance is through authorised dealers who have the licence from regulators like Reserve Bank of India for this facility.
- Licence holders are often found to be fast, reliable and trustworthy as they are accountable for your money to the regulators.
- Rates with such financial service providers are often competitive and reliable.
- Check the current rates before going to avail outward remittance.
What are purposes for send money abroad?
- Medical Treatment
- Film Shooting
- Personal visit
- Remittance by Tour Operators/Travel Agents to overseas agents/Hotels
- Fee for participation in global conference and specialized training
- Remittance for participation in international events/competitions
- Disbursement of crew wages
- Remittance under educational traffic jam arrangement with universities abroad
- Remittance towards fees for examinations held in India and abroad and additional score sheets for GRE, TOEFL etc
- Skills/Credential assessment fees for intending migrants
- Visa fees
- Processing fees for registration of documents PRN by the Governments
- Registration/Subscription/Membership fees to International Organizations.
Send money abroad from Indore as FCDD or TT for faster remittances. Keep a note of the documents that are required for send money abroad from Indore like valid ID proof, PAN Card, Student Visa, Offer Letter from the University, Duly signed A2 form etc. Permissible reasons for money transfer overseas such as education, family maintenance, Employment purposes, Immigration, Visa fees, and much more.
- FCDD – Foreign Currency Demand Draft is a simple method to take money for overseas education to any other part of the world. A paper instrument in the form of demand draft which can be submitted to foreign banks and get the credit through clearing process. Almost all the demanded currencies can be taken as FCDD. This draft is valid for 3 months from date of issue.
- TT (Telegraphic Transfer) – Swift Transfer is an electronic method of sending money overseas to be credited to the beneficiary’s account. It guaranteed speed in remittance process and perfect security for your money. Swift transfers get directly credited to the bank account of the overseas University and also to the students account
Make the best use of send money abroad from Indore. Visit in person at the branch address as mentioned below
Office No.101, Shree Regency, Plot No.G4, Lig Hig Road Vijay Nagar, Indore – 452010, Indore, Madhya Pradesh 452001
or calls us at 1800 102 0555or reach us through the below map