Send money abroad from Kolkata
Send money abroad from Kolkata
Kolkata houses some of the oldest monuments reminding of the colonial reign of the British. Educational institutions, thriving business hubs, and rich culture that has made it the most populous metros in India. The City of joy is packed with hectic life coupled with sweet delicacies, year-round festivities, and the oldest tram with the latest underground metro railway, etc. eateries that are available almost at every nook and corners with famous Bengali sweets. Industries are also thriving with full rigor bringing people from across the globe. Foreign currency exchange in Kolkata is of high demand but the most important being to find the best and reliable service provider among the crowd of many.
How can you send money abroad?
- The most reliable method is to send through authorized dealers who have the license from regulators like the Reserve Bank of India
- Select the beneficiary and provide comprehensive, accurate details of him/her
- Provide the right account details of the bank and decide the amount to be sent
- Select the payment method and give the transmitters address proof and information.
Years of Expertise
BRANCHES WITH EXPERT
What are the documents that you need for Sending money abroad?
The most important and mandatory document is your valid ID proof and PAN Card
What are the different ways to send money abroad?
FCDD – Foreign Currency Demand Draft
- The most reliable instrument to take money abroad to any part of the world.
- Available in all exceedingly demanded currencies
- Validity lasts for 3 months
- Primarily used for Education, Employment, Immigration, Visa fees, etc.
- Payments can be done through Foreign Currency Demand Draft in foreign banks and get it cleared
TT (Telegraphic Transfer) – Swift
- Only recommended electronic mode to transfer money as per Indian & Reserve Bank of India regulations
- Guaranteed pace and security
- Almost worthwhile for every personal transaction under this method
- Trouble-free and highly secured way to send money abroad
- You Can transfer money directly to the bank accounts abroad
It is always handy to know about various options available to send money abroad so that you can easily rely on the best method as per your necessity. Learn more by visiting Unimoni India at www.unimoni.in with a vast network of 330+ branches providing assistance according to customer convenience in various services like send money abroad, Foreign Exchange, Air Ticketing & Tours, loan, Domestic Money Transfer, Insurance and Share Trading. We also provide incredible service in sending money abroad for education, Visa fees, Immigration, Employment purposes, etc.
Please feel free to get in touch with us by visiting our website https://www.unimoni.in/ and put a query or chat with us at the toll-free number 1800 102 0555 or WhatsApp us at +91 9946086666 or mail us at email@example.com
It is always handy to gain a little information about the currency rates and the places to get the best exchange rates. Get the best foreign currency exchange in Kolkata though 8 location of Unimoni financial services that has been in the industry for 20 years.
It is always handy to gain a little information about sending money abroad and the places to get the best exchange rates. Unimoni has 2 branches positioned in easily accessible locations at Kolkata
19B, SYED AMIR ALI AVENUE,
NEAR ZEESHAN CROSSING
PARK CIRCUS KOLKATA,
WEST BENGAL – 700 017
DC-2/13, FIRST FLOOR, SHASTRIBAGAN
WEST BENGAL – 700059