Send money abroad from Mumbai
Send money abroad from Mumbai
Mumbai houses some of the most important financial institutions on which the economy of the whole country depends. Real estate, financial services, and media are some of the major revenue-generating industry that thrives well and boosts economy to a great extent. In an age of ambition and power, families are hiving off to overseas land in search of fortunes and better life. This has given an impetus for the family necessity to send money abroad from Mumbai. Even in the hectic schedules of various responsibilities, it is essential to make the perfect choice or selection for sending money abroad for family maintenance from India. It is often advisable to use a safe and secure electronic method to wire transfer money from India with an online portal facility for blocking the rates that are also made available, thereby simplifying the transactions.
The world is moving faster with advanced technologies. Things are getting more digitalized in all manners. Foreign exchange plays a major role in the growth and development of the nation. Every year industry shows a tremendous increase in demand for foreign currency exchange in Mumbai. A sought-after service essential for overseas trips, send money abroad, and transfer of funds.
What are the different steps to transfer money to a bank account?
- Select an authorized dealer for money transfer
- Pick the recipient and make sure to provide precise details about the receiver along with the country and the right location. There should not be any error in the cited forename and account details of the beneficiary
- Select the amount you need to send to the account
- Make sure to provide the receiver’s exact particulars along with correct address proof.
What are the essential documents required for send money for education?
- Valid ID proof
- PAN Card
- Student Visa
- Offer Letter from the University
- Duly signed A2 form
Years of Expertise
BRANCHES WITH EXPERT
What are the popular ways to send money for overseas education?
1. FCDD – Foreign Currency Demand Draft:
- Simple methods to make money for overseas education to any other part of the world
- A paper instrument in the form of a demand draft can be submitted to foreign banks and get the credit through the clearing process.
- Almost all the demanded currencies can be taken as FCDD
- This draft is valid for 3 months from the date of issue.
- It is mainly used for educations, Employment resolutions, Immigration, Visa fees, etc.
2. TT (Telegraphic Transfer) – Swift Transfer
- An electronic method of sending money overseas to be credited to the beneficiary’s account
- It guaranteed speed in the remittance process and perfect security for your money
- Swift transfers get directly credited to the bank account of the overseas University and also to the student’s account
Please feel free to get in touch with us by visiting our website https://www.unimoni.in/ and put a query or chat with us at the toll-free number 1800 102 0555 or WhatsApp us at +91 9946086666 or mail us at email@example.com
Unimoni India has been in the financial business arena for a long, with a huge presence across the country. Being in the industry for long, the company has the expertise to provide much better rates in a hassle-free manner. Unimoni has a presence at 9 strategic locations which could be easily accessed from anywhere.
101-105, FIRST FLOOR,
EXPRESS CHAMBERS ANDHERI – KURLA ROAD,
MAHARASHTRA – 400069
NO.12 & 13, 34 HILL ROAD,
RIZVI HOUSE, BANDRA WEST,
MAHARASHTRA – 400050
NO: 2-A, GROUND FLOOR,
KRISHNAKUNJ, CHHAYA SOCIETY
SION TROMBAY MUMBAI-CHEMBUR,
MAHARASHTRA – 400071
NO: 1, GROUND FLOOR,
MOTICHAND DEVCHAND BLDG, 271,
SHAHID BHAGAT SINGH MARG,
MUMBAI -FORT, MAHARASHTRA – 400001
BUILDING NO: 3, SHOP NO.12
DIGON SUMER NAGAR KORA KENDRA
OPP. FLY OVER BRIDGE, BORIVALI (W),
MUMBAI-BORIVALI, MAHARASHTRA – 400092.
NO 1 – B, GROUND FLOOR,
RANI MANSION, MURBAD ROAD,
OLD INCOME TAX BUILDING,
MUMBAI-KALYAN, MAHARASHTRA – 421 301
128, CASCAR COTTAGE,
OPP. IDBI BANK, ORLEM, MARVE ROAD,
MUMBAI MAHARASHTRA – 400 064
NO: 01 & 2, GROUND FLOOR,
SHUBHAM APARTMENTS, NAYA NAGAR,
MIRA ROAD (EAST),
MUMBAI, MAHARASHTRA – 401107.
NO.8, ABHIMAN II, OPP.FOREST OFFICE
L.B.S.MARG, NEAR TEENHATH NAKA
MUMBAI, MAHARASHTRA – 400602