Send Money from India to Australia
Send Money from India to Australia
Your friends and family are staying in Australia? Need to send money from India to Australia urgently? Learn more about the procedures of transfer money from India to Australia before you remit money. Getting to know more about the procedures prior to your transaction is a plus as it can help your fund transaction better and safe. Hence, read more and know more about the procedures to have the best experience in wire transfer from India to Australia.
Reasons why people send money from India to Australia?
There are various reasons behind people transfer money from India to Australia that includes,
- Overseas Education
- Overseas Employment
- Emigration Fees
- Visa Fees
- Film Making.
- Maintenance of Close Relatives
- Medical treatment abroad Etc.
Key Points to Consider in Money Transfer:
- Exchange Rates: Take note of the exchange rates while opting for the services. Foreign exchange rates are always fluctuating hence it is often advisable to check the rate especially in case of higher amounts.
- Service Provider: Choose the most secured and trusted service providers for international money transfers.
- Transaction Charges: It is often advisable to rely on authorized service providers who provide standard transfer fees.
- Money Transfer Limits: One can send up to USD 2,50,000/- under Liberalised Remittance Scheme (LRS).
- Time for Overseas Transfer: SWIFT Transfer can take up to 48 working hours for the funds to be credited to the beneficiary account in Australia.
Now, let us discuss about the procedure involved in the send money from India to Australia.
Steps to transfer money from India to Australia (directly to a person)
- Select an official service provider to send money from India to Australia
- Provide complete details of the beneficiary to send money from India to Australia.
- Confirm the beneficiary and give all the valid data of him/her for processing the transfer of money from India to Australia
- Confirm the amount to be transferred to Australia from India
- Select the suitable mode to send money from India to Australia
- Provide the address proof of the beneficiary for further verification
- Finally, send money from India to Australia
This is how you can transfer money from India to Australia at ease without any annoyances and disturbances. If you face any urgency to send money from India to Australia, you don’t need to be tensed, you can now make a wire transfer from India to Australia easily and safely by keeping track of the above-mentioned points from any part of India.
Years of Expertise
BRANCHES WITH EXPERT
How to transfer money from India to Australia?
- Do wire transfer from India to Australia by choosing an authentic money (changer as) transfer agent approved by the regulators.
- Provide complete details of beneficiary to send money from India to Australia.
- Fill up the accurate bank account details of the beneficiary’s bank account and update the correct amount to be transferred from India to Australia.
- Choose the mode of fund payment to transfer money from India to Australia.
- Give the remitters address proof and other KYC’s requested by the service provider for further verification and remittance processing.
Where to contact to send money from India to Australia?
If you are looking to transfer money from India to Australia, then please feel free to get in touch with us by visiting our website https://www.unimoni.in/ and put a query or chat with us at the toll-free number 1800 102 0555 or WhatsApp us at +91 9946086666 or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.You can also visit any nearby branches of Unimoni in India for having a hassle less an easy money transfer from India to Australia in line with the FEMA guidelines and RBI guidelines for money transfer abroad at utmost safety.