Send money from India to Brazil
Send Money from India to Brazil
Brazil is a country known for its culture, religion, tropical beaches, exquisite waterfalls, and the Amazon rainforest. Thus Brazil is one of the most fascinating tourist destinations for travelers. In the case of Education, not only do the Brazilian universities offer an affordable education, but the standards are also on par with European and American universities.
Are you in a need to send money from India to Brazil? If then, here are some tips to make your money transfer to Brazil a completely hurdle-less one! Read the below information about the latest fund transfer procedures and follow the same to transfer money from India to Brazil like never before!
What are the procedures to send money from India to Brazil?
- You can send money from India to Brazil in the safest mode with the help of an authenticated service provider who possesses the license from the Reserve Bank of India.
- Transfer money from India to Brazil can be done for various purposes like education, emigration, gift, etc.
- Always remember to choose the experienced and trusted service provider to send money from India to Brazil.
- Compare the exchange rates and transmission charges of these service providers before confirming the remittance transaction.
- You can choose any of the options like FCDD, Swift transfer, or wire transfer from India to Brazil according to your necessity to send money from India to Brazil. SWIFT Transfer can take up to 48 working hours for the funds to be accredited to the beneficiary account in Brazil. Sometimes, the deal gets completed much before this time limit, usually within 24 hours of doing the same.
- In order to transfer money from India, you should note that the fund remitter must be the resident individual of India, who has been in the country for the past 182 days in the ongoing financial year.
- The documents necessary to transfer money from India to Brazil only depend upon the purpose of your transaction. However, a remitter PAN card is a necessity for overseas remittance.
Years of Expertise
BRANCHES WITH EXPERT
Above mentioned are the phases to follow in order to complete the process of send money from India to Brazil. If you are planning to remit money, then following the above procedures will make the process much simpler.
Where to contact to send money from India to Brazil?
If you are looking to transfer money from India to Brazil, then please feel free to get in touch with us by visiting our website https://www.unimoni.in/ and put a query or chat with us at the toll-free number 1800 102 0555 or WhatsApp us at +91 9946086666 or mail us email@example.com. You can also visit any nearby branches of Unimoni in India for having a hassle less money transfer from India to Brazil in line with the FEMA guidelines and RBI guidelines for money transfer abroad at utmost safety.