Send money from India to Britain
Send Money from India to Britain
Britain is one of the most loved destinations of the people across the world. A huge number of people frequently prefer Britain as their endpoint for various purposes like travel, health care, education, etc. However, irrespective of all these purposes, sending money to Britain is a common necessity among everyone who has their friends and relatives in Britain. So, while you step out to transfer money from India to Britain, basic know-how about the fund transfer procedure is a necessity to have the transaction in an easier way. Hence, here are all the essential details you require to do the most hassle-free remittance from India to Britain. Have a look at it before you send money from India to Britain to have the safest transaction ever.
Process flow for sending money from India to Britain
- Always choose an authorized service provider who possesses a license from the Reserve Bank of India
- You can send money to Britain from India for different purposes like Education, Employment, Emigration, Medical Treatment or even as a gift to your relatives. So choose the correct purpose in consultation with the Service Provider.
- You are free to choose any of the options like FCDD, Swift transfer, or wire transfer from India to Britain as per your need to send money from India to Britain.
- The documents essential to transfer money from India to Britain solely depend upon the purpose of your transaction. However, a remitter PAN card is a must for the foreign remittance
- An A2 form will be given to you by the money changer and you must fill up the same with the necessary details of remitter, beneficiary, account details, etc to make the fund transfer from India to Britain easier.
The above mentioned are the steps to follow in order to complete the process to send money from India to Britain. If you are planning to remit money, then following the above procedures will make the process much simpler.
Years of Expertise
BRANCHES WITH EXPERT
Key Points to Consider in Money Transfer from India to Britain
Following are the major reasons that influence many Indian medical students to study in Kyrgyzstan:
- Exchange Rates: Take note of the currency exchange rates while opting for the services. Foreign exchange rates are always fluctuating hence it is often advisable to check the rate especially in case of higher amounts.
- Service Provider: Choose the most secured and trusted service provider for international money transfer.
- Transaction Charges: It is often wise to rely on authorized service providers who provide standard transfer fees.
- Time for Overseas Transfer: SWIFT Transmission can take up to 48 working hours for the funds to be credited to the beneficiary account in Britain. Occasionally, the transaction gets finished much before this time limit, usually within 24 hours of doing the transaction.
Where to contact to send money from India to Britain?
If you are looking to transfer money from India to Britain, then please feel free to get in touch with us by visiting our website https://www.unimoni.in/ and put a query or chat with us at the toll-free number 1800 102 0555 or WhatsApp us at +91 9946086666 or mail us at email@example.com. You can also visit any nearby branches of Unimoni in India for having a hassle less money transfer from India to Britain in line with the FEMA guidelines and RBI guidelines for money transfer abroad at utmost safety.