Send Money from India to Canada
Send Money from India to Canada
Want to send money from India to Canada? Has any dire need to transfer money from India to Canada immediately?
If yes, you don’t need to worry because a trouble less money transfer from India to Canada is now possible with the enormous number of amenities available! Whatsoever be your prerequisite to send money from India to Canada is, a proper understanding of the process of money transfer from India is a must for evading the troubles associated with the foreign exchange market and dealings. Getting to know more about the international fund transfer process is an additional benefit as it will help you to send money from India to Canada safely and securely.
Now, let’s discuss the wire transfer from India to Canada in detail…
What all documents are required to Send Money from India to Canada?
- PAN card copy of the fund remitter
- Duly filled A2 form cum declaration with customer signature
- Other KYC’s as requested by the authorized service provider for transferring funds to Canada
What all details of beneficiary required to transfer money from India to Canada?
- Bank Name and address of beneficiary
- SWIFT code and Transit code
- Beneficiary’s account number
What are the major purposes behind the wire transfer from India to Canada?
- People primarily send money from India to Canada for the purpose of education fee payments to universities or colleges in Canada
- To meet the living expenditures of Indian students in Canada is the other purpose of money transfer from India to Canada
- The other purposes are;
- Fund transfers to close relatives in Canada
- Remittance by tour operators
- Emigration/Visa fees
- Fee for participating in international events and conferences and etc
Years of Expertise
BRANCHES WITH EXPERT
How to transfer money from India to Canada?
- Approach any of the sanctioned dealers near you, in order to transfer money from India to Canada
- It’s always better to have a prior check of the current exchange rates before processing the transaction.
- Provide the required KYC’s as asked by the service provider for verification. Once verified, you can send money from India to Canada via NEFT/RTGS.
- Wire transfer from India to Canada will start once the amount is being credited.
Which are the different mediums of fund transfer from India to Canada?
Wire Transfer/ Telegraphic Transfer (TT)
- Wire transfer or Telegraphic transfer is the only recommended electronic mode to transfer money as per Indian & Reserve Bank of India regulations
- It has guaranteed pace and security in international fund transfer
- It is trouble-free and highly secured way to send money from India to Canada
- Almost valuable for every personal transaction under this method
- You can transfer money from India to Canada directly using this method
Foreign Currency Demand Draft (FCDD)
- It is the most trustable instrument to take money abroad to any part of the world.
- Available in every exceedingly demanded currency
- Validity lasts up to 3 months
- Primarily used for Education, Employment purposes, Immigration, Visa fees, etc.
- Payments can be done through Foreign Currency Demand Draft in foreign banks and get it cleared
Let’s summarize the core of the whole procedure of fund transfer here. While you step out to send money from India to Canada, always remember to approach any authorized dealer with accurate and appropriate licence from Reserve Bank of India to have a secure and safe transaction. Also, keep the required documents ready along with beneficiary details for avoiding unnecessary delays and troubles. Now with that, you can step out and transfer money from India to Canada without any fears and hesitations.
Where to contact to send money from India to Canada?
If you are looking to transfer money from India to Canada, then please feel free to get in touch with us by visiting our website https://www.unimoni.in/ and put a query or chat with us at the toll-free number 1800 102 0555 or WhatsApp us at +91 9946086666 or mail us at email@example.com. You can also visit any nearby branches of Unimoni in India for having a hassle less money transfer from India to Canada in line with the FEMA guidelines and RBI guidelines for money transfer abroad at utmost safety.