Send Money from India to China
Send Money from India to China
China is the most populated country on the globe. The Chinese population is basically comprised of citizens as well as people from varied parts of the world, who are staying in China for education, job, medication, etc.
When a person travels to China from India, it is quite natural to have financial emergencies at times. The main solution during such crises is to send money from India to China. SWIFT is the fastest and most secure mode of transfer of funds from one country to another. With SWIFT remittances through an Authorized dealer, one can meet financial emergencies without any dilemmas.
So, when a person steps out to send money from India to China, it’s always better to get proper guidance from an Authorized dealer to have a safer transaction. One should have basic knowledge about currency rates, steps involved in overseas remittances, and the purposes allowed for money transfers from India to China.
What are the documents required for Wire Transfer from India to China?
- Government-issued photo ID proof of the Remitter.
- PAN card copy of the Remitter.
- Duly filled A2 form cum declaration with customer signature.
- Other KYC’s as requested by the authorized service providers for transferring funds to China.
Years of Expertise
BRANCHES WITH EXPERT
How to transfer money from India to China?
- Pick a genuine dealer to make a wire transfer from India to China.
- Check the rates and KYC details required for fund transfer.
- Choose the receiver and provide complete & accurate details of the receiver.
- Share KYC details with the service provider.
- Transfer funds in Indian Rupees in consultation with the service provider.
- Cross-check and ensure that the required fund is transferred to the receiver.
- Get the confirmation of the remittance transfer from the dealer.
Different purposes allowed for money transfer from India to China:
- Overseas Education.
- Overseas Employment.
- Emigration Fees.
- Visa Fees.
- Maintenance of Close Relatives.
- Medical Treatment Abroad.
- Gift Remittance / Donation…
Steps to transfer money from India to China directly to a person
1: Select an authorized service dealer to send money from India to China
2: Pick the recipient and give all the valid and exact data of him/her.
3: Confirm the accurate amount of fund to be sent
4: Select the appropriate mode of payment
5: Provide the address proof of the beneficiary
Now if you face any urgency to send money from India to China, you don’t need to worry, you can now make a wire transfer from India to China safely and easily by following the above-mentioned guidelines from any part of India.
Where to contact to send money from India to China?
If you are looking to transfer money from India to China, then please feel free to get in touch with us by visiting our website https://www.unimoni.in/ and put a query or chat with us at the toll-free number 1800 102 0555 or WhatsApp us at +91 9946086666 or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also visit any nearby branches of Unimoni in India for having a hassle less an easy money transfer from India to China in line with the FEMA guidelines and RBI guidelines for money transfer abroad at utmost safety.