Send money from India to Singapore
Send Money from India to Singapore
Singapore is one of the favorite destinations of people across the globe. Hence many people frequently travel to Singapore for various purposes like leisure, education, etc. However, whatever be the purpose is, sending money to Singapore is a common necessity. So, while people step out to transfer money from India to Singapore, basic knowledge about the fund transfer process is mandatory to have the transaction in a smoother way. So, here are all the necessary details you need to know prior to the transaction without any difficulties. Have a look at it before you remit money.
Process flow to send money from India to Singapore
- You can send money from India to Singapore in the safest mode with the help of an authorized service provider who possesses a license from the Reserve Bank of India
- Transfer money from India to Singapore like fees for overseas education, emigration, gift, or medical treatment can be done through an Authorised Dealer.
- Choose the experienced and trusted service providers for money transfer from India to Singapore.
- Compare the exchange rates and transaction charges of these service providers before confirming the remittance transaction.
- You can choose any of the options like FCDD, Swift transfer, or wire transfer from India to Singapore according to your need to send money from India to Singapore. SWIFT Transfer can take up to 48 working hours for the funds to be credited to the beneficiary account in Singapore. Sometimes, the transaction gets completed much before this time limit, usually within 24 hours of doing the transaction.
- In order to transfer money from India to Singapore, you should note that the sender must be a resident individual of India, who has been in the country for the past 182 days in the ongoing financial year.
- The documents necessary to transfer money from India to Singapore solely depend upon the purpose of your transaction. However, a remitter PAN card is a must for the overseas remittance
- An A2 form will be given to you by the service provider and you need to fill the same with the necessary details of remitter, beneficiary, account details, etc to make the fund transfer process from India to Singapore easier.
Above mentioned steps will assist to complete the process to send money from India to Singapore. If you are planning to remit money, then following the above procedures will make the process much simpler.
Years of Expertise
BRANCHES WITH EXPERT
Where to contact to send money from India to Singapore?
If you are looking to transfer money from India to Singapore, then please feel free to get in touch with us by visiting our website https://www.unimoni.in/ and put a query or chat with us at the toll-free number 1800 102 0555 or WhatsApp us at +91 9946086666 or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also visit any nearby branches of Unimoni in India for having a hassle-less money transfer from India to Singapore in line with the FEMA guidelines and RBI guidelines for money transfer abroad at utmost safety.