Safe Money Transfer from Sircilla
Safe Money Transfer from Sircilla
International money transactions from India are closely monitored by Reserve Bank of India. Through Liberalized Remittance Scheme (LRS), RBI permitted resident individuals to remit under Gift, donation, emigration, overseas employment etc. But you may have the doubts related to documentation, transaction procedures or the permitted limits of each remittance transaction. With years of experience and expertise, Unimoni Sircilla can help you in safe and secure overseas remittance from Sircilla.
The most common way of international money transfer is through the SWIFT or Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication network. The SWIFT network is a messaging protocol. This network is used to send information from one bank to another. Indian Banks and RBI approved Authorized Dealers like Unimoni has arrangements with major banks across the globe to receive SWIFT messages which ensures safe and secure outward remittances from India.
Tips for Safe Money Transfer:
There is a lot to think about when transferring funds abroad. Determining how to send money abroad is easier once you understand the pros and cons of each service. For a secure money transaction, you should have the basic idea about:
- Exchange Rates: Take note of the exchange rates while opting for the services. Foreign exchange rates are always fluctuating hence it is often advisable to check the rate especially in case of higher amounts.
- Service Provider: Choose the most secured and trusted service provider for international money transfers.
- Transaction Charges: It is often advisable to rely on authorized service providers who provide standard transfer fees.
- Money Transfer Limits: One can send up to USD 2,50,000 under Liberalised Remittance Scheme (LRS) in a financial year.
- Time for Overseas Transfer: SWIFT Transfer can take up to 48 working hours for the funds to be credited to the beneficiary account in Abroad. Sometimes, the transaction gets completed much before this time limit, usually within 24 hours of doing the transaction.
Liberalized Remittance Scheme (LRS):
Reserve Bank of India set certain limits for international money transfers. Under the Liberalized Remittance Scheme (LRS) of RBI, all resident individuals, including minors, are allowed to freely remit up to USD 2,50,000 per financial year (April – March) for any permissible current or capital account transaction or a combination of both. If you want any exception above this limit, you have to get prior authorization from RBI.Through an Authorized Service Provider, you can send money abroad from Sircilla for different purposes like:
- Overseas Education.
- Overseas Employment.
- Emigration Fees.
- Visa Fees.
- Maintenance of Close Relatives.
- Medical treatment abroad Etc.
Years of Expertise
BRANCHES WITH EXPERT
Essential Documents Required for Money Transfer:
The documents required for international money transfer mainly depends on the purpose for which you are transferring the fund. PAN Card is a must for doing overseas remittances. Main documents include:
- A2 Form.
- PAN Card copy.
- Other KYC documents (based on purpose).
Money Transfer through Unimoni:
Unimoni India is the first Company in India to get Authorized Dealer II license and specialized in Sending Money Abroad for majority of Indians. If you are looking to send money abroad from India, and especially from Sircilla, please feel free to get in touch with us by visiting our website https://www.unimoni.in/ and put a query or chat with us at the toll-free number 1800 102 0555 or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.