Prepaid multi- currency travel card is a perfect alternative to carry foreign currency as cash. You can load/reload your card with major currencies foreign currency of the country that you are planning to go or send the money.
No, you cannot hold a card and ask for one more. Hence kindly return/surrender the first card in order to issue the second one.
- USD 100 is the minimum loadable amount
- The maximum amount that can be reloaded would be as per the LRS Limits.
- USD 100 is the minimum amount that can be reload.
- Form A2/LRS Application
- Loading/Reloading Form.
- Copies of Passport, Air Ticket and Visa.
- PAN card
- Remitter ID Proof.
Multi- currency travel card is loaded from the branches of Unimoni or with online options. The user can swipe in POS or use at ATM for withdrawals. It will calculate the conversions and release the payment.
Yes you can block the card through login or contact our customer care.
You can buy the card at current foreign exchange rate of that day. Refund will also be effected with that day’s exchange rate.
Yes you can retain the card with its balance amount which should be less than 100 USD. You can also claim a full refund within 180 days from the date of arrival.
- You can generate the pin through the login given to you
- You can also contact our customer to reset your pin