Best Foreign Currency Exchange in Trivandrum
Planning to go on a trip abroad? Then CURRENCY EXCHANGE must be your priority. Whether it is for buying a simple snack or shopping for an elegant dress, you must have the native currency with you. There must be a whole bunch of currency exchanges in Trivandrum, but you must choose the one for you wisely since it is a matter of whom you should trust with your hard-earned money. Let UNIMONI give you a helping hand.
Why choose us?
- AD II category license holder authorized by the RBI
- Fast service and the best prices
- The safest and most reliable way to exchange money.
Years of Expertise
BRANCHES WITH EXPERT
Your safety is our priority
To process the foreign currency operations, you should present some important papers. So that you will never have to face any problems in the future. It comprises of the following:
- If you wish to sell foreign cash through Unimoni, you must have an Aadhar card, a driver’s licence, a voter’s ID, or a passport. Note that if you are an NRI/foreigner, you must have a passport.
- If you wish to purchase foreign currency from us, please bring a copy of your passport, a copy of your PAN, and a copy of your Visa/Ticket.
- You are allowed to bring $3,000 or equivalent in foreign cash in the form of notes and coins every visit, according to RBI limits. You are permitted to bring any quantity of foreign cash from outside the United States. When a person’s foreign exchange in the form of currency notes and traveler’s checks reaches US$ 10,000 or its equivalent at any one time, or the aggregate amount of foreign currency notes brought in by such person at any one time, a Currency Declaration Form (CDF) is required.
Unimoni offers the most premium pricing and quick transactions.
No matter whichever foreign currency you want, we provide you the most dependable and economical exchange rates with a modest service charge. We make certain that you have the option to compare exchange rates with others since we process all transactions using mid-market rates. Fast transactions, along with our rules that protect you from hidden transaction fees, will save you time and money in the long run when compared to traditional banking methods.
Do it with confidence, and your efforts will not be in vain. Let’s make a foreign currency exchange with Unimoni from Trivandrum.
Where to contact for the best foreign currency exchange from Trivandrum?
If you are looking to exchange currency from Trivandrum, then please feel free to get in touch with us by visiting our website https://www.unimoni.in/ and put a query or chat with us at the toll-free number 1800 102 0555 or WhatsApp us at +91 9946086666 or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also visit any nearby branches of Unimoni in Trivandrum to avail the finest services in currency exchange and purchases.