Unimoni Wallet – FPC
Fair Practices Code for Prepaid Payment instruments
Application for Unimoni Wallet
The application shall be in a language as understood by the customer and shall contain the essential details of the applicant which includes:
1. Valid Mobile number
2. Name & Address of the Applicant.
4. PAN with any other OVD as Proof of Address.
5. DMTS beneficiary account details: – If it is a DMTS customer.
6. Customer Signature
Acknowledgement of Application
The Company shall acknowledge receipt of application(s) for Unimoni Walletduly signed by the BH or BIC.
- Processing of Applications:- All applications shall be duly verified and authorized by the Head Office team.
- Services offered through Unimoni Wallet
1. Mobile/DTH Recharge
2. Utility Bill payments
3. Domestic Money Transfer Service
Fraud Reporting/Risk Management System
We have a customer grievance redressal system for handling such complaints.
- 1. Instrument is valid for one year from date of issuance and renewable thereafter on yearly basis.
- 2. Instruction for payment for goods/services will be honoured at approved locations only, subject to sufficient balance against Unimoni Wallet account. Payment can be made through Internet, website or SMS.
- 3. The Company does not endorse the quality/merchantability of the goods/service, customer opt to thus purchase/avail.
- 4. Customer can maintain maximum balance as per below KYC norms
a. Min KYC wallet: The maximum amount which can be loaded in a min KYC wallet in a month is capped at INR 10,000 and in a financial year is capped at INR 1,00,000. The wallets can only be used for purchase of goods and services and the total amount for the same is capped at INR 10,000 per month.
b. Full KYC Wallet: The maximum balance shall not exceed Rs.2,00,000/- at any point of time. The wallets can only be used for purchase of goods and services.
- 5. Reloading can be done via Internet banking through our website www.xpayindia.com or by paying cash/cheque at any of our branch.
- 6. This facility does not permit Cash Withdrawal other than in the event of winding up of this scheme as per RBI guidelines.
- 7. Customers shall be solely responsible for the safety & security of User Name & MPIN issued to them and the Company shall not be made responsible for the unauthorized use of the instrument, if any, arising out of non-compliance as to the secrecy of the same. Any misuse/unauthorized use should be immediately brought to the knowledge of Company.
- 8. The customer shall fully indemnify the Company against any losses, damages, costs and claims incurred or suffered by or made against the Company by the customer/any third party on account of any breach, negligent act/omission or misuse of secure password or MPIN by the customer or his assigns (if any).
- 9. Customer shall not raise any claim against the Company for any unforeseen/unanticipated events/situations including any technical/connectivity error of the system/server, which is beyond the control of the Company while using Unimoni Wallet.
- 10. Any dispute/controversy arising out or in connection with this service shall be referred to an Arbitrator appointed by the Company and will be subjected to the Jurisdiction of courts at Kochi.
- 11. In addition to the above mentioned procedure, the Company shall display at conspicuous place in all branches, the name and contact details (Telephone/Mobile number and E mail id) of a Grievance Redressal Officer who can also be approached by the Customer for the resolution of any complaints against the Company. The Grievance Redressal Officer is Mr. M C Rajesh, Phone: 9847337156 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 12. All terms of this instrument shall be subject to RBI guidelines as amended from time to time.
4 Million Customers
Billion Money Transferred
Transaction Every Year
Processing Transaction Every Year
23 + Years In Industry
Protecting you and your money
Every month, our customers trust us to move over 100 million of their money. Here are some of the important ways we protect them.
Safeguarded with leading bank
We hold your money with established financial institutions. Saudi separate from our own accounts and in our normal course of business not accessible to or partners
Regulated around the world
We are regulated by authorities around the world. This includes the FCA in the UK and the FinCEN in the US
We make sure your money is secure and that voice is financially stable as we are not a bank your money isn't FSCS protected instead We safeguard it
Extra secure transactions
We use two factor authentication to protect your account and transactions. That means you - and only you - can get your money
We are committed to keeping your personal data safe. And we are transparent to how we collect process and storage it
Dedicated anti-fraud team
We were around the clock to keep your account and money protected from even most sophisticated fraud