If you are planning for a foreign travel, foreign currency exchange from Chapra is an unavoidable matter. You may require foreign currency for paying in a tea shop, cab or hotel. You should exchange Indian Rupees to the foreign currency of the country you are planning to travel well before the travel date. As international travels are not complicated now, more people prefer foreign countries for education, business or for medical needs. So foreign exchange transactions also increased along with foreign exchange service providers. In Chapra also, you can see many foreign exchange agents but it is important to exchange currencies with authorized agents for better rate and easy transactions.

Who are authorized service providers for foreign currency exchange from Chapra?

Reserve Bank of India (RBI) is the apex monetary institution of the country. All foreign exchange transactions are closely monitored by RBI and thus require authorization from central bank for agents to do such transactions. RBI authorized service providers includes all AD I Banks and AD II agents and FFMC’s. Unimoni is the first company in India to get the AD II license for foreign exchange transactions. So always rely on such authorized and experienced agents for easy and fast transactions with better rates.

Documents Required for foreign currency exchange from Chapra:

  • Currency Sale: If you want to sell foreign currency with Unimoni, you should bring Aadhar/ Driving License/ Voter’s ID/ Passport. Please note; passport is mandatory if you are an NRI/Foreigner.
  • Currency Purchase: If you want to buy foreign currency from us; bring Passport, PAN copy and Visa/Ticket.

Branch Address:

Unimoni Financial Services Ltd,


Branch Locator


    Satisfied Clients

    4 Million Customers


    Billion Transactions

    4 Billion Money Transferred


    Transaction Every Year

    3 Million Transaction Every Year


    Industial Experience

    25 + Years In Industry

    How much foreign currency you can carry in a foreign trip?

    As per RBI, you can carry foreign currency of $3,000 or equivalent per visit. The total limit for an individual, under LRS for Resident Individuals is $2,50,000 per financial year.

    How much foreign currency you can bring from a foreign country?

    You can bring any amount of foreign currency from abroad. But above certain limits, you have to get the declaration from Airport Customs Authorities and known as Currency Declaration Form (CDF).

    Why Unimoni for foreign currency exchange from Chapra?

    With years of experience and with number of branches across the country, Unimoni is a leader in the foreign exchange industry. If you are looking for foreign currency exchange from Chapra,  please feel free to get in touch with us by visiting our website https://www.unimoni.in/ or make a call to our branch in Chapra or mail us at customercare@unimoniindia.com

    WhatsApp Icon
    Call Now