Easy, Fast and Transparent Foreign Money Exchange with Unimoni
Going abroad to spend some good time during your vacation is not a big thing.As per the records of UN World tourism organization, an average Indian citizen spends 12-15 days on their foreign trip.But before packing your bags, you should exchange the Indian Rupee in your wallet with the foreign currency of the country you wish to visit.This must also be done when someone returns from their foreign trip and it is where you will need the help of an experienced service provider like us. Unimoni can lead you to make a foreign money exchange from Coimbathore in the most easy and affordable way.
Fast Transactions with easy to understand procedures
The whole procedure will be done in a lightening speed.Our customer executives will give proper guidelines and directions for you to make a successful transaction.Their services will reach you within a dial and they will help you to verify your KYC documents.
These are the compulsory KYC documents when you are going for a foreign currency exchange from Coimbathore.
- Photo attested ID card ( Aadhar/Driving License/Voter ID )
- PAN card (According to requirement)
- Indian Passport (mandatory for the transactions above 25000 INR )
It has to be noted that,any resident Indian must submit their PAN card for making a foreign money purchase.
More transparent and authentic
You don’t need to stand in a long line when you have a number of easier and smarter methods of money exchanges.Unimoni is the first Indian company to be acknowledged with an AD-2 category license and you can be so sure about the safety and transparency of your transaction. The whole procedures will be carried out under the regulations of RBI and will be properly documented. Our experience, customer friendly services along with a number of renowned partners all around the globe makes us the best options for you to join hands with.
Points to be noted
- A resident Indian is allowed to carry a maximum amount of (25000 INR and) 3000 USD or its equivalent foreign currency during an international visit.
- The maximum amount of foreign currency that can be bought through cash is limited as 50000 INR. Online methods or cheque is preferred for the transactions beyond this limit .
- There is no limit on bringing foreign money from abroad to India but if it exceeds the limit of (10000) 5000 USD or its equivalent, it has to be informed to the Customs Authority and must be exchanged within 180 days.
Exchange Rates better than anyone
We offer you a customer friendly service with an affordable service charge.There is always a chance to get a minimum transaction rate when going with the providers offering zero service charge. Here with Unimoni,whether it is US Dollar,Euro, Pound Sterling, Australian Dollar, Canadian Dollar, Swiss Franc, Japanese Yen and any currency around the world, you will be able to get the best transaction rates with a minimal service charge.
Just make a dial to our toll free number.Join hands with Unimoni.We can make your foreign money exchange from Coimbathore easier than ever.