If you are planning to travel abroad or if some of your family members are in abroad, you know the importance of arranging foreign currency well before the foreign travels. Foreign currency is required for paying in a tea shop or cab abroad as our Indian Rupee won’t be accepted there. It is just like you are trying to pay Kuwait Dinar currency for the services in a restaurant in Gajuwaka. You can see many foreign exchange service providers in Gajuwaka but Unimoni is different from all with its first-class customer support and better rates for foreign currencies.

Documents Required for Currency Exchanges:

The following are the basic KYC Documents required for Currency Exchanges:

Currency Sale: If you want to sell foreign currency with Unimoni, you should bring Aadhar/ Driving License/ Voter’s ID/ Passport. Please note, passport is mandatory if you are an NRI/Foreigner.

Currency Purchase: If you want to buy foreign currency from us, please bring Passport copy, PAN copy and Visa/Ticket.

Best Exchange Rate:

Unimoni is the first company in India to get the AD II license from Reserve Bank of India (RBI) for foreign exchange transactions. So with years of experience and expertise in this field, Unimoni can clear all your doubts and can serve you better for your foreign currency requirements. We follow the guidelines set by RBI properly and you can review the transaction procedures at any stage of your transaction. With our expertise and market analysis we can offer you the best rates for your currencies. Compared to banks our transaction procedures are simple to follow and are properly recorded.

How much foreign currency you can bring from a foreign country?

You can bring any amount of foreign currency from abroad. But above certain limits, you have to get the declaration from Airport Customs Authorities and known as Currency Declaration Form (CDF). And this declaration is required while you exchange foreign currencies with an agent. A CDF is required where the foreign exchange in the form of currency notes and traveler’s cheques brought in by a person at any one time exceeds US$ 10,000 or its equivalent or the aggregate value of foreign currency notes brought in by such person at any one time exceeds US$ 5,000 or its equivalent.

Branch Locator


    Satisfied Clients

    4 Million Customers


    Billion Transactions

    4 Billion Money Transferred


    Transaction Every Year

    3 Million Transaction Every Year


    Industial Experience

    25 + Years In Industry

    Points to Consider:

    • Don’t compromise on the authenticity of your service provider.
    • Research on current foreign currency rate through online modes.
    • Be familiar with normal transaction charges.
    • Avoid currency exchange dealers you see in airports, train stations, and other touristy areas, which often are too expensive.
    • Currency exchanges up to 50000 INR can be proceeded through cash and transactions beyond this limit should be done through online methods or cheque.
    • PAN card is a must for purchasing foreign currency.
    • You can carry foreign currency of $3,000 or equivalent per visit in the form of notes and coins.

    Trusted Service Provider:

    Unimoni is trusted widely because of its customer-oriented services in foreign exchange industry. As we are strictly complying RBI norms you can undoubtedly join hands with us. If you are looking for foreign currency exchange, and especially from Gajuwaka, please feel free to get in touch with us by visiting our website https://www.unimoni.in/ or make a call to our branch in Gajuwaka or mail us at customercare@unimoniindia.com.

    WhatsApp Icon
    Call Now