Foreign currency exchange from Kolahpur is an essential part of any international journeys. As we can all understand, the money in your wallet will not be get accepted abroad just like a foreign currency in India. But you have to be aware of a number of things before going on with a currency exchange from Kolhapur because even the most experienced travelers may get confused with the maths of money exchanges. A trusted partner in Money Transactions will be the best solution for these issues. Unimoni is the most experienced service provider with an AD-2 category license for foreign money exchanges and it is the best choice that you can have for a foreign money exchange from Kolhapur.
Authentic, transparent and easy foreign currency exchange from Kolahpur
Unimoni is the first Indian company to be acknowledged with an AD-2 category for foreign money transactions and hence it is the most experienced and reputed in the country. All of its procedures are strictly monitored by the regulations of RBI.With a number of trusted partners all around the world, we can ensure the safety and transparency of your money transactions with some easy procedures.
Make a call to our nearest office and our service will reach towards you. Don’t forget to take these necessary documents with you.
- Government issued ID card of yours (Adhar/Voter ID/Driving License)
- PAN card
- Copy of your valid passport
These are some mandatory documents to go forward with. Kindly note that, you cannot complete the currency purchase procedures without submitting your PAN card. All these documents along with an A2 form is enough to go forward with the currency exchange from Kolhapur.
Note :A2 form is the application cum declaration required for any foreign exchanges in India. It is mandatory for foreign currency exchanges and for processing different remittance transactions.
4 Million Customers
4 Billion Money Transferred
Transaction Every Year
3 Million Transaction Every Year
25 + Years In Industry
Take a note on these before making foreign currency exchange from Kolahpur
- A resident Indian is allowed to carry a maximum amount of 3000 USD or its equivalent foreign currency during an international visit irrespective of the time he spend abroad
- The maximum amount of foreign currency that can be bought through cash is 50000 INR.Online methods or cheque is preferred for transactions beyond this limit.
- There is no limitations on bringing International money from abroad to India. It has to be informed to the Customs Authority and must be exchanged within 180 days if it exceeds the limit of (10000) 5000 USD or its equivalent.
Most reasonable rates with fast transactions while making foreign currency exchange from Kolahpur
No matter which is your preferred foreign currency to get exchanged with,Unimoni can ensure the best exchange rates with the most affordable service charge.You wont get troubled with any hidden charges, that’s for sure. Super fast transactions which ensures complete transparency in payments will help you to save thousands in long run. Personal details of yours can be saved with us which will make your future transactions easier than this.
Do it with trust, lets make a foreign money exchange from Kolhapur with Unimoni.