Send money abroad from Thrissur has become a growing necessity these days. While a person from Thrissur travels across the globe for numerous reasons like leisure, education, health care facilities, etc, international money transfer from Thrissur has become an unavoidable factor. So, if you also face the need for an overseas money remittance, please keep in mind that money transfer can become more easier, when you learn about its different aspects prior to the transaction. Hence, here is a brief of guidelines and deets that you require while you decide to make an international money transfer from Thrissur.
WHAT ARE THE ESSENTIAL AND IMPORTANT DOCUMENTS REQUIRED TO SEND MONEY ABROAD FROM THRISSUR?
- PAN card of remitter
- Other KYC’s as per the purpose of your transaction
Please note that PAN card is a must for every transaction from India. So, as you step out to send money abroad, make sure that the remitter is having a PAN card to carry out the transaction without any troubles.
What are the key points to consider while you make an international money transfer from Thrissur?
The significant points that you need to keep in mind before remitting money from Ernakulam are as below;
- Choose an authentic remittance partner with an AD I, AD II or FFMC license from RBI while making international money transfer from Thrissur
- For people receiving money from India, there are some limits and rules set by the RBI under the Liberalized Remittance Scheme. A resident individual has the right to remit money up to USD 250,000 per financial year for their requirements abroad.
- Try to collect information about the latest exchange rates and other associated charges of the services for a smooth and cost-effective way of send money abroad from Thrissur to abroad countries.
- As you decide to make international money transfer from Thrissur, always cross check the foreign exchange rates and then proceed with the transaction. Foreign exchange rates are always fluctuating; hence it is necessary to check the rate before you choose the service provider specially in case the amount is too high.
- Authentic service providers usually rely on correct norms and regulations as recommended by the Reserve Bank of India which are often devised with good-will for customers. Hence such service providers are trustworthy and secure for international money transfer from Thrissur. Also, they will provide you services at a nominal transaction fee.
- It is often good to take the advice from any forex expert to help you with basics and other know-hows and affordable options of money transfer
Where to contact for an easy international money transfer from Thrissur?
If you are looking to make international money transfer from India, and especially from Thrissur, please feel free to get in touch with us by visiting our website https://www.unimoni.in/ and put a query or chat with us at the toll-free number 1800 102 0555 or WhatsApp us at +91 9946086666 or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.You can also visit any nearby branches of Unimoni in Thrissur for having a hassle less swift transfer from India.