In India, as per the prevailing law, a minor is considered as someone who has not attained the age of 18. Under the Liberalized Remittance Scheme, all citizens of the country, including minors, are permitted to make forex transactions and remit money up to USD 2, 50,000 without any restrictions per financial year for the...
Month: <span>July 2021</span>
A major share of Indian population is living outside the country. Most of them usually keep a non-resident external (NRE) or a non-resident ordinary (NRO) accounts in India. Here, a comprehensive elucidation of such accounts and NRE repatriation is explained in detail. Scroll down to read more… NRE Repatriation Funds in NRE accounts are most...
- How do you Carry Currency when Travelling to Vietnam?
- What is Thailand Sticker Visa? How to Apply?
- Australia- Most popular study abroad destination for Indian students. Why?
- Step-by-step guide to Renew Passport for NRIs
- Golden Passport & Visa: Investments for Greater Freedom and to Travel More Freely!
- Our Services
- Locate Us
- Contact Us