1. What is Swift transfer services? Swift transfers are transfers of money from one country to another with the amount being credited to the bank account. Payments are sent in the form of message codes or Swift codes rather than amount. It is an electronic fund transfer system that involves the transfer of money in...
Month: <span>December 2020</span>
No time to visit your close relative staying abroad in Christmas or not even on the eve of New Year then here is the perfect way to surprise him with a gift that he will cherish lifelong. Remit money to your close relative staying abroad for a reason to remember!! Remit money as a gift or gift...
The foreign exchange rate, or the forex rate, is one of the most vital means thru which a country’s relative level of fiscal health is determined. A country’s forex rate offers a window to its financial stability, which is why it is constantly observed and analyzed. If you plan to send or receive money from...
A borderless prepaid card is a prepaid forex travel card through which you can make payments abroad. It works like a debit card in collaboration with MasterCard. Traveling to different countries has become a necessity as well as a passion, exploring vivid cultures, different local cuisines, unspoiled geographies, and stunning landscapes. Travel calls for regular...
Ever thought of spending Christmas in Dubai, the land of mystic dreams, legends, gold, etc. Dubai Shopping Festival 2021 is all set in a pompous manner to give you a joyous ride like never before. 20+ to do things @ Dubai Shopping Festival 2021 Make your trip all the more rewarding and adoring. Have a...
Are you planning to send money to the Philippines? Sending money to different parts of the world, especially to Philippines has grown drastically over the past years as a load of people is moving to Philippines in pursuit of their various requirements. However, sending money abroad is a bit risky affair these days. There is...
- How do you Carry Currency when Travelling to Vietnam?
- What is Thailand Sticker Visa? How to Apply?
- Australia- Most popular study abroad destination for Indian students. Why?
- Step-by-step guide to Renew Passport for NRIs
- Golden Passport & Visa: Investments for Greater Freedom and to Travel More Freely!
- Our Services
- Locate Us
- Contact Us