Customer service being the forefront agenda, Unimoni India has entered into a strategic tie-up with Western Union for inward remittance services in India. The company is now a Principal Agent of Western Union for paying out money to customers through out our 360+ counters across India.
This association will facilitate money transfer services enabling the customers..
- To receive money from a huge network of Unimoni Branches across India
- Avail the benefit from other Products / Services offered by the company
- Unimoni can also appoint Sub- Agents for receiving money through Western Union
How does money transfer services work?
- Remitter sends the money to his relative / friend in India
- Beneficiary or the recipient gets a 10 digit transaction reference number (MTCN)
- Produce the reference number (MTCN) at any counter of Unimoni India
- You will receive your money transferred from abroad immediately
These cross-border services will allow millions of Indians living and working abroad to send money back home without any hassle.